- Compatible with CAN specification 2.0A and 2.0B
- Fully compatible with ISO 11898-2 standard
- Support various CAN baud rate from 10K bps to 1M bps
- Support user-defined CAN baud rate
- Support various RS-232 baud rate from 110 bps to 230400 bps
- External option 120 Ω terminator resistor
- Software configurable CAN and RS-232 communication parameters
- Power, data flow and error indicator for CAN and RS-232
- Watchdog inside
- Support pair connection mode
- Software buffer on CAN bus side and RS-232 side
- Support user-defined end of characters on pair connection mode
- Support listen only mode
- Support time stamp response on RS-232 side
ICP DAS has provided a lot of UART/CAN product solutions which are widely recommended in the market. These UART/CAN converters can help users to implement the communication between RS-232 and CAN network. In order to cater for costing requirement, we provide a new solution of RS-232/CAN converter-tM-7530. The tM-7530 is a tiny RS-232/CAN to fit narrower environment as a result of its small size. It has isolation on power side and on CAN bus side and its performance is faster than other RS-232/CAN module. The function of tM-7530 can full compatibly with I-7530 and I-7530T. Besides, it provides new function such as listen only. User can use this function to listen CAN bus messages and error detection. According to above features, tM-7530 is an economical and practical RS-232/CAN converter solution.
Moreover, we expand the functionalities of tM-7530 for some special application. In pair connection mode, tM-7530 can be used to connect PC with other RS-232 devices at the same time. The application architecture may be as follows.
|Connector||Spring type connector|
|Baud Rate (bps)||10 k, 20 k, 50 k, 125 k, 250 k, 500 k, 800 k, 1 Mbps|
|Isolation||3000 VDC for DC-to-DC, 2500 Vrms for photo-couple|
|Terminator Resistor||External option terminator resistor|
|Specification||ISO-11898-2, CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B|
|Connector||9-pin female D-Sub (TxD, RxD, GND, N/A for others)|
|Baud Rate (bps)||110, 150, 300, 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230400|
|Data Bit||5, 6, 7, 8|
|Stop Bit||1, 2|
|Parity Bit||None, Even, Odd|
|Round LED||ON LED: Power and Data Flow; ERR LED: Error Status|
|Protection||Power reverse polarity protection, Over-voltage brown-out protectio|
|Dimensions||52mm x 86mm x 32mm (W x L x H)|
|Operating Temperature||-25°C ~ +75°C (-13°F ~ +176°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C ~ +80°C (-22°F ~ +176°F)|
|Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing|
5-channel Form A Pow...
4-channel Isolated D...
8-channel Isolated A...
5-channel Isolation ...
Isolated RS-485 to U...
Tiny Addressable Ser...
Isolated RS-485 Repe...