The TDS-735 is a series of Serial-to-Ethernet device server that designed to add Ethernet and Internet connectivity to any RS-232 and RS-422/485 device, and to eliminate cable length limitation of legacy serial communication. By using the VxComm Driver/Utility, the built-in COM port of the TDS-712 series can be virtualized to a standard PC COM port in Windows. Therefore, users can transparently access or monitor serial devices over the Internet/Ethernet without software modification.
The TDS-735 device servers can be used to create a pair-connection application (as well as serial-bridge or serial-tunnel), and then route data over TCP/IP between two serial devices. It's useful when connecting mainframe computers, servers or other serial devices that do not themselves have Ethernet capability. By virtue of its protocol independence and flexibility, the TDS-712 meets the demands of virtually any network-enabled application.
For maximum space savings, the TDS-735 is offered in an amazing tiny form-factor that makes it can be easily installed in anywhere, even directly attached to a serial device or embedded into a machine. The TDS-735 features a powerful 32-bit MCU to handle efficient network trafficking. The TDS-735 offers true IEEE 802.3af-compliant (classification, Class 1) Power over Ethernet (PoE) using a standard category 5 Ethernet cable to receive power from a PoE switch like the NS-205PSE. When there is no PoE switch on site, the TDS-735 accepts power input from DC adapter.
The TDS-735 is equipped with a male DB-9 connector, while other models are equipped with a removable terminal block connector for easy wiring. It also supports automatic RS-485 direction control when sending and receiving data.
- Incorporates any RS-232/422/485 serial device in Ethernet
- VxComm Driver for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/2008/Vista/7
- Supports pair-connection (serial-bridge, serial-tunnel) application
- Powerful 32-bit MCU handles efficient network trafficking
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, RJ-45 x 1 (Auto-negotiating, auto MDI/MDIX, LED Indicators)
- Redundant power inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC jack
- Automatically RS-485 direction control
- Supports TCP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, BOOTP and TFTP protocols
- Supports UDP responder for device discovery
- Easy firmware update via Ethernet
- Built-in a tiny Web server for configuration
- Male DB-9 or Terminal block connector for easy wiring
- Tiny form-factor and low power consumption
- RoHS compliant with no Halogen
- Made from fire retardant materials (UL94-V0 Level)
- Cost-effective device servers
- Factory, Building and Home Automation
- Remote Diagnostics and Management
10/100 Base-TX, 8-pin RJ-45 x 1, (Auto-negotiating, Auto-MDI/MDIX, LED indicator) PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1)
COM1 (TCP Port: 502)
COM2 (TCP Port: 503)
COM3 (TCP Port: 504)
Yes, automatic RS-485 direction control
16c550 or compatible
COM Port Formats
115200 bps Max.
5, 6, 7, 82
None, Odd, Even, Mark, Space
IEEE 802.3af, Class 1
+12 ~ 48 VDC
0.05 A @ 24 VDC
10-Pin Removable Terminal Block x 1
Fire Retardant Materials (UL94-V0 Level)
-25°C~ +75°C (-13°F ~+ 167°F)
-30°C~ +80°C (-22°F ~ +176°F)
10 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing
|tDS-712||1||-||-||32-bit ARM||10/100 Base-TX, PoE||115200 bps||5-wire RS-232||-||-|
|tDS-722||2||-||-||5-wire RS-232||5-wire RS-232||-|
|tDS-732||3||-||-||3-wire RS-232||3-wire RS-232||3-wire RS-232|
|tDS-725||-||-||2||2-wire RS-485||2-wire RS-485||-|
|tDS-735||-||-||3||2-wire RS-485||2-wire RS-485||2-wire RS-485|
|tDS-724||1||-||1||2-wire RS-485||5-wire RS-232||-|
|tDS-734||2||-||1||2-wire RS-485||3-wire RS-232||3-wire RS-232|
12V , 0.58A (max) 6....
24V , 0.2A 4.8W Powe...
24V , 1A 24W Power S...
Small Industrial Enc...
8 Channel Voltage In...
8 Channel Universal ...
Unmanaged 5-Port Ind...