SMS-530 is an intelligent 3G SMS controller for industry applications with the simple commands and SMS tunnel function, and power can be input via external power or Li-Battery. It supports UNICODE or 7 bit format for users to implement sending SMS messages with various languages. Applying SMS-530, the SMS report can be sent by a defined time or a DI/counter event trigger. This can be a remote control and alarm system allowing you to use your mobile phone to monitor and control your business from any location. Its alarm facilities provide a flexible way to distribute critical alarm information to any number of mobile phone users.
SMS-530 can monitor a total of 10 digital inputs (6 counters). The user can also interrogate the status of I/O through SMS messages. The SMS-530 also has 2 Digital outputs which can be activated via DI trigger or SMS to control lamps, pumps, heaters etc.
- Supports GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz Quad-band frequency
- Supports WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz Quad-band frequency
- Identify ASCII or Unicode SMS Automatically
- Supports max. 140 ASCII Characters
- Supports max. 70 Unicode Characters
- Built-in ASCII Commands and SMS tunnel Communication Modes
- Max. 10 Default Phone Numbers
- Built-in Watch-dog Function
- Industrial Design with Surge Protection
- Supports SMS setting and control
- 10 DI (6 Counter), 2 DO, 2 RS-232 port
- Digital input support NC(normal close)/NO(normal open)/Counter modes
- Send alarm SMS by DI trigger or exceed Counter preset limits
- Supports simple command to send SMS via RS-232
- Supports DC +10 VDC ~ +30 VDC Power Input
- Supports 3.7 V Li-ion Battery Backup
- DIN Rail design
Application 1: Signal Alarm and SMS communication
Application 2: Home security
Application 3: Remote maintenance
Application 4: SMS Tunnel Communication
Application 5: DI Alarm and SMS communication
Reference & Support
|CPU||32 bit CPU|
|Flash Memory||512 Kbytes|
|RTC||Gives time(sec, min, hour) & date, leap year compensation from 1980 to 2079|
|COM2||RS-232 : TxD,RxD,GND for configuration|
|COM3||RS-232 : TxD,RxD,GND for communication with other devices|
10 Channel (6 Counter 5~40Hz + 4 Channel Digital input powered by external power or Li-battery)
|Output||D/O : 2 Channel Open collector output (100mA@24VDC)
Output type : Open-Collector (NPN)
Load Voltage : +24V Max.
Load Current : 100mA Max.
|Frequency Band||WCDMA Quad-Band 850/900/1900/2100 MHz|
|Power Class||Class 3 (250mW @ WCDMA/HSPA)|
|Frequency Band||GSM Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz|
|Coding Schemes||CS 1, CS2, CS3, CS4|
|SMS Format||sending: UCS2 receiving: UCS2/7bits|
|Protection||Power reverse polarity protection|
|Frame Ground Protection||ESD, Surge, EFT, Hi-Pot|
|Required Supply Voltage||+10 VDC ~ +30 VDC with 600 mAh Li-ion battery backup (Option :1200 mAh)|
|Power Consumption||Idle: 25 mA @ 24 VDC; Data Link: 44 mA @ 24 VDC; Peak: 45 mA @ 24 VDC; Sleep: 15mA @ 3.7VDC|
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||91 mm x 132 mm x 52 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-25 ℃ ~ +55 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ℃ ~ +80 °C|
|Ambient Relative Humidity||5 ~ 95% RH, non-condensing|
Mini PAC with Quad B...
Cellular Wireless In...
Intelligent IoT SMS ...
Intelligent Modbus S...
Intelligent SMS Ala...