The RS-M8194H is a new product from ICP DAS that can be used to implement remote control functionality via the serial communication and includes an I-8094H module (a 4-axis stepping/pulse-type servo motor control module with an embedded CPU) and a serial communication interface. The intelligent RS-M8194H can provide users with the ability to develop a wide range of remote motion control applications, and can be integrated in any system where the host platform is built on the Modbus RTU protocol (for example: PC, PAC or PLC). ICP DAS also provides the EzMove Utility and an API Library that can be used to configure the RS-M8194H and to rapidly develop customized control applications.
- Remote control via Modbus RTU
- Can be controlled using SCADA, PAC or PLC, etc.
- Can be integrated into a multi-station, multi-axis applications
- 4-axis motion control capability
- 2/3-axis linear interpolation function
- 2-axis circular interpolation function
- Programmable automatic homing function
- EzMove Utility for configuration and macro programming
- Test motion functions via EzMove without compilation
- API Library for rapid development of applications
- Easy wiring for multi-station applications
- Can be set as a remote or stand-alone motion controller
- Supports high-speed FRnet I/O: 128 DO and 128 DI