Introducing the intelligent multiport serial to 2G/3G gateway for industry M2M applicationsm the RMV-531 is designed for connecting to RS-232/485 devices that operate on GPRS/WCDMA networks. The user-friendly VxComm Driver/Utility and VxServer allow users to easily turn the built-in COM ports of the RMV-531 into standard COM ports on a PC. By virtue of its protocol independence, a small-core OS and high flexibility, the RMV-531 is able to meet the demands of every network-enabled application. The RMV-531 also supports GPRS/WCDMA network automatic re-connection function when the RMV-531 in the event when issues on the network arises. M2M solutions will improve the quality of service and reduce costs in operations. Many application areas can be improved by using RMV-531.
- Support GPRS/WCDMA network automatic re-connection function
- Support remote maintenance PLC devices that used serial communication as Siemens S7-200 series, Siemens S7-300 series, WP-8000, LP-8000, iP-8000 and XP-8000
- Support WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz frequency
- Support GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz frequency
- Virtual COM Extend Real COM Ports via GPRS/WCDMA
- Remote Configuration by Virtual COM
- 1 x RS-232 port and 1 x RS-485 port for Virtual COM. 1 x Utility port for Configuration
- Built-in Watch-dog Function
- Power Reverse Polarity Protection
- Power supply +10 VDC ~ +30 VDC
- DIN-Rail mountable
Reference & Support
Advanced Ethernet IS...
24V , 0.2A 4.8W Powe...