FeaturesPIO-D24 has been phased out and replaced by the PIO-D24U.
The PIO-D24 provides 24 TTL digital I/O lines. The PIO-D24 consists of three 8-bit bi-directional ports. The 8-bit ports are named port A (PA), port B (PB), and port C (PC). All ports are configured as inputs upon power-up or reset. The PIO-D24 has one D-Sub connector. It can be installed in a 5V PCI bus and can support true "Plug & Play".
- PCI bus
- Up to 24 channels of digital I/O
- All I/O lines buffered on the board
- Eight-bit groups independently selectable for I/O on 24-bit port
- Input / Output programmable I/O ports under software control
- Double side SMD, short card
- Connects directly to:
- or any OPTO-22 Compatible daughter boards
- 4 interrupt sources:
- One DB37 connector
- High driving capability
- Automatically detected by windows 95/98/NT
- No base address or IRQ switches to set
- DIO response time is about 0.77 us (1.3 MHz max.)
- Toolkit for DOS
- Toolkit for Windows 95/98
- Toolkit for Windows NT
- Toolkit for Windows 2000/XP
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows
- Toolkit for OCX 95/98
- Toolkit for OCX NT
- Toolkit for OCX 2000/XP
- Driver for LINUX
- Driver for DasyLab
- All inputs are TTL compatible
- Logic high voltage: 2.4V ( Min. )
- Logic low voltage: 0.8V ( Max. )
- All outputs are TTL compatible
- OPTO-22 outpur (CON3)
- Sink current : 64mA (Max.)
- Source current : 32mA(Max.)
- 16-channel output (CON1)
- Sink current : 8mA (Max.)
- Source current : 0.4mA(Max.)
- Power Consumption:
- +5V @ 530mA/420mA(PIO-D56/PIO-D24)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 80°C
- Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 143mm x 105mm
45ks,s Low Gain 12-b...
14-bit 16 Channel An...
Universal PCI 8-chan...
PCI Express Board wi...