KingView SCADA Software
Kingview is a High-Performance PC Software for Building Data Information Service Platforms or SCADA Systems, comes with an hour of free web based training which can be catered around your project. Allows publishing and logging of web camera data. Web Client option offers web publishing capability so system can be viewed over a web page. Comes with an hour of free web based training. *Contact sales at 1-888-971-9888 for details.
~We currently do not support KingView softwares. We suggest customers to use Indusoft Software. Click here . ~
Use an IP Camera to stream through KingView for publishing on a web page on the KingView page.
Starts at $399. Comes with an hour of free web based training which can be catered around your project.Please call 1-888-971-9888 for pricing information
KingView allows you to develop Windows based control, monitoring and data collection applications. You can trigger outputs and events based on input data, create graphs and trend charts for analysis and you can send alarms based on configurable conditions. Kingview can be used to build a data information service platform in the automation field. Kingview software provides graphic visualization to help your operations management, control and optimization. Kingview is widely used in power, water conservancy, building, coal mines, environmental protection, metallurgy and so on. Kingview software is used in national defense and Aero-Space in China.
KingView has three series of product specifications and the prices are listed below:
- KingView Full Edition: includes KingView Development + Runtime Edition
- KingView Development Edition: Development only
- KingView Runtime Edition: Runtime only
KingView V6.53 supports Windows XP, Windows 2000 Professional, Server or Advanced Server, Windows 2003 Server (Standard and Enterprise Editions), Windows 7, and Vista.
*KingView NetView is KingView client only. It can only write or read data from KingView Runtime as I/O Server through Ethernet, instead of through I/O driver, include OPC or DDE. All other KingView functionality is present. Database Access is allowed.
- Powerful data storage capacity
- Stable communications capabilities
- The true picture of results
- Diversiform methods to build I/O points.
- Visual interface, true color display graphics, support for gradual color
- New WebServer framework supports full screen release, real-time data, historical data and database data release
- Unmatchable flexibility with a full script and graphics animation feature
- Powerful distributed warning, event handling, support the distributed preservation of real-time data and historical data
- Powerful script language processing, helps you to achieve complex logical operations, decision-making and handling
- Extensive functions to support Treasury, PLC, Smart Instrumentation and Smart Module
- Two kinds of authorize encryptions- hardware and software
To run KingView, we recommend the following:
- CPU: P4 1G processor or higher
- Memory: At least 128MB of random-access memory (RAM), we recommend 256MB of RAM. To use the WEB function or more than two thousand points, we recommend 512MB
- VGA, SVGA display adapter. At least 256 colors
- Any compatible mouse.
- RS-232C for communication
- LPT or USB for the KingView Key
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional with Service Pack 4 or Windows XP professional with Service Pack 2 operating systems
- Note:PC prevailing on the market at present satisfy fully system requirement of KingView.
Reference & SupportWe currently do not support KingView softwares. Please contact technical support team for more information. We suggest customers to use Indusoft Software. Click here
|Tags Specifications||Tag Counting Method: I/O tags + Internal tags|
|Edition||KingView Development Full Editions||64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, Unlimited|
|KingView Runtime Editions||128, 256, 512, 1024, Unlimited; 2 hours demo for free (64 Tags available)|
|KingView Development Editions||512, Unlimited; 8 hours testing mode for free|
|KingView Web Publishing Edition||5, 10, 20, 50, 100, Unlimited Users; 10 minutes for 1 user for demo|
|KingView NetView Editions||512, Unlimited|
|OEM Edition||Provides customer specific OEM Editions
Customized OEM Editions based on their requirements
|Driver||Driver Support||Supports more than 3,500 drivers, include all major brands, like AB, GE, Omron, Siemens, etc.|
|Driver Development Kits||Driver development kits and interfaces available (Free)|
|Main Functions||1. Supports C based scripting, easy-to-learn, easy-to-use; Provide rich functions used in script.|
|2. Supports 3rd-party interfaces such as ODBC, OPC, DDE, ActiveX, API, etc.|
|3. Provides rich graphs to display various values, such as trend curves, report, comparison curves, pie, and cylinder chart, x-y chart, etc.|
|4. Provides rich genius in the library.|
|5. Record history information, alarm information, event information, etc.|
|6. Supports recipe functions.|
|7. Supports historical trend curves and realtime trend curves.|
|8. Supports network settings, redundancy and other kind of deployments.|
|9. Supports runtime system redundancy, has heartbeat detection, historical data archive.|
|10. Supports accessing relational database, data storage and data querying.|
|11. Provides an open programming interface, easy-to-function expansion.|
|12. Supports web publish, runtime projects can be accessed by customers through browsers such as IE or other browsers.|
|12. Supports Alarm information archive and querying.|
|License Type||Software license with hardware key (Supports network license)|
|Main Technical Features||1. Visual interface, true color display graphics, supports gradual color, rich genius library, a variety of animations;
2. Supports to import and export variables, easy to edit externally;
3. Powerful and easy to understand scripting language (C based), a rich variety of global method to achieve different functions;
4. Powerful distributed alarm, event handling, support to distributed preserver real-time, historical data;
5. WebServer architecture, fully support for publishing images, real-time data display, historical data, and database publishing;
6. Supports formula;
7. Supports a variety of common PLC, smart cards and other instruments and modules.
6 Analog Input Chann...
8 Channel Isolated D...
8 Channel Analog Inp...
Web Based Ethernet I...
Reviews - Write a Review - Sort by - Newest - Oldest - Highest Rated - Lowest Rated
Tan Pham - 5 / 5
I try to install Kingview 6.51 on Win7 (I need win7) but it's not working properly (in XP it's working fine). Is there any way we can make it work in win7 or newer OS !?
AMIT PANDEY - 5 / 5
COMMUNICATION OF KINGVIEW SCADA IS WITH ALLEN BRADLEY PLC THROUGH OPC USING RS LINKS CLASSIC.WE ARE ABLE TO RECIEVE THE CONTROLLER TAGS IN RS LINKS BUT SAME IS NOT BEEN DISPLAYED IN SCADA.IS ANY OPC SETTING ARE REQUIRED TO BE CONFIGURED IN SCADA OPC ?
AMIT PANDEY - 5 / 5
I need help on how to use kingview SCADA 6.52 through OPC.
salim - 5 / 5
i need graphic app for water tank and pc app for rs485