VP-25W9-EN-300R - InduSoft ViewPAC, Windows CE.NET 5.0, keypad, 300 tags
InduSoft Based ViewPAC (Window CE.NET 5.0 Inside) with 5.7" TFT LCD, a rubber keypad and 300 tags. Ingress Protection - Front panel: IP65.
ViewPAC-25W9 is the new generation WinCE based InduSoft PAC of ICP DAS. ViewPAC combines WinPAC, graphic display and keypad in one unit. It equips a PXA270 CPU (520MHz) running Windows CE.NET 5.0 operating system, variant connectivities (USB, Ethernet, RS-232/485), 3 slots to expand I/O modules, 5.7” TFT LCD and a rubber keypad.
Its operating system, Windows CE.NET 5.0, has many advantages, includes hard real-time capability, small core size, fast boot speed, interrupt handling at a deeper level, achievable deterministic control and low cost. InduSoft Web Studio Runtime is also pre-installed. InduSoft Web Studio is a powerful, integrated collection of automation tools that includes all the building blocks needed to develop modern Human Machine Interfaces (HMI), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems, and embedded instrumentation and control applications.
Compared to traditional IPC + PLC solutions, ViewPAC reduces overall system cost, space and gives you all the best features of IPC and PLC.
- Software Features:
- Windows CE.NET 5.0 Inside
- Easy Remote Maintenance Via Ethernet
- FTP Server
- VCEP software
- Built-in OPC Server: Quicker
- An OPC Server for SCADA Software
- Integrates Local/Remote I/O Modules Via RS-232/485 or Ethernet
- Provides Library for eVC, C# or VB.NET
- Supports Modbus and DCON Protocols
- Development Software
- Visual Studio.NET 2003/2005/2008 and eVC
- SDK/Demo Programs for C#, VB.NET & eVC
- General Features of InduSoft Web Studio
- Indusoft Web Studio applications run on microcomputers connected in real-time to machines or processors through WinPAC programmable controllers, remote I/O devices, and other data acquisition equipment. These applications consist of animated operator-interface screens, rollable I/O devices, an application tags database, and optional modules such as alarm monitors, trend charts, recipes, schedulers, and a security system.
- ViewPAC and InduSoft Integration
- Easy steps to accomplish your system.
- DCON Protocol for ICP DAS embedded controllers or I/O modules is provided.
- Support Modbus / OPC / DDE / TCP/IP / SNMP Client and Server
- Control and Monitor system from both sites (ViewPAC) and control room (PC)
- Database Accessibility
- Supports third-party SQL relational database such as SQL Server, MS Access, Excel, Oracle...etc.
- Database connectivety from any platform supported by IWS or CEView, through the unique Studio Database Gateway.
- Support secondary database in the modes "Redundancy" or "Store and Forward" to increase the reliability of the system and avoid data loss.
- Web Thin Client
- Use a regular Web Browser (Internet Explorer) to host the application.
- Requests online and history data from the Server where InduSoft Web Studio is running.
- Provide Multi-level security for applications, including the Internet and Intranet.
- Powerful Package Tool Provided
- ICP DAS has released a package tool for InduSoft. The package tool is integrated with several ActiveX objects and communication tools, including "GSM_ActiveX", "SHM_ActiveX", "COM_ActiveX" and "COM Port Communication Tool"...etc.
- By using ActiveX objects provided by ICP DAS in InduSoft, user can easily develop multi-function application.
- Reduce the number of drivers used.
- To integrate with GSM/GPRS external modem easily.
- Provide an easy way to exchange data between InduSoft and other programs.
- Hardware Features
- PXA 270 CPU (32-bit & 520 MHz)
- IP44 Compliant Front Panel
- 3.5”/5.7” TFT LCD (5.7” LCD is with Touch Panel)
- Rubber Keypad with 24/6 Keys
- Audio with MIC-In and Line-Out
- 64-bit Hardware Serial Number for Software Protection
- 3 Slots for High Profile I/O Modules
- Rich I/O Expansion Ability
- CAN bus
- Dual Battery Backup SRAM (512 KB)
- One Ethernet Port
- 2 Serial Ports (RS-232, RS-485)
- Operating Temperature: -20 ~ +70 °C
- Environment monitoring
- factory automation
- building management system
- industrial machine control
Reference & Support
|OS||Windows CE.NET 5.0|
|.Net Compact Framework||2.0|
|Embedded Service||FTP server, Web server (supports VB script, JAVA script), Embedded SQL server|
|SDK Provided||Dll for eVC, Dll for Visual Studio.Net 2003/2005/2008|
|InduSoft Software||InduSoft Web Studio v6.1|
|Non-InduSoft||Microsoft EVC++ 4.0 or VS.NET 2003/2005/2008 (VB.NET 2003/2005/2008, C#.NET 2003/2005/2008)|
|Web HMI||Support Web HMI function, PC running Internet Explorer can access to the VP-2xW9 via Intranet, Internet, or dial modem.|
|Security||Web HMI supports three levels user name and password protection|
|CPU||PXA270 or compatible (32-bit and 520 MHz)|
|Dual Battery Backup SRAM||512 KB (for 5 years data retain)|
|Flash||96 MB (64 MB for OS image, 31 MB for built-in Flash disk, 1 MB for registry)|
|Data Retention: 40 years; 1,000,000 erase/write cycles|
|Expansion Flash Memory||microSD socket with one 1 GB microSD card (support up to 16 GB microSDHC card)|
|RTC (Real Time Clock)||Provide seconds, minutes, hours, day of week/month, month and year, valid from 1980 to 2079|
|64-bit Hardware Serial Number||Yes|
|Dual Watchdog Timer||Yes|
|Rotary Switch||Yes (0 ~ 9)|
|Ethernet||RJ-45 x 1, 10/100 Base-TX
(Auto-negotiating, Auto MDI/MDI-X, LED indicators)
|USB 1.1 (host)||1|
|COM0||Internal communication with I-87K modules in slots|
|COM2||RS-485 (D2+, D2-); self-tuner ASIC inside; 2500VDC Isolated. 2500 VDC|
|COM3||RS-232 (RxD, TxD, CTS, RTS, DSR, DTR, CD, RI and GND); Non-isolated|
|MMI (Man Machine Interface)|
|LCD||3.5” TFT (Resolution 320 x 240)||5.7” TFT (Resolution 640 x 480)|
|Rubber Keypad||24 Keys||6 Keys|
|Audio||Microphone-In and Earphone-Out|
|LED Indicators||3 Dual-Color LEDs (PWR, RUN, LAN1, L1, L2, L3; L1~L3 For User Programmable)|
|I/O expansion slots|
|Slot Number||3 (For High Profile I-8K and I-87K Modules Only)|
|Hot Swap * Will be available||For High Profile I-87K Modules Only|
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||182 mm x 158 mm x 125 mm|
|Ingress Protection||Front panel: IP65|
|Operating Temperature||-20 ~ +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 ~ +80°C|
|Ambient Relative Humidity||5 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Input Range||+10V ~ +30VDC|
|Capacity||2.5A, 5V supply to I/O expansion slots|
|Consumption||7.2 W (0.3 A @ 24 VDC)|
24V / 1.7A 40.8W Power Supply
4-Port Industrial USB 2.0 Hub
8 Channel Analog Input (Current Input and Voltage Input) Data Acquisition Module, communicab...
8 Channel Universal Analog Input Data Acquisition Current Input, Voltage Input, or Thermocou...
InduSoft Based ViewPAC (Window CE.NET 5.0 Inside) with 3.5" TFT LCD, a rubber keypad and 300...