is a control software environment that enables you to create local or distributed control systems. It offers a combination of a highly portable, robust control engine (Virtual Machine) and an intuitive application development environment (Workbench).
- The application development Workbench provides all of the internationally standard IEC61131 control languages.
- The output of the development environment is selectable as either portable "C" source code or TIC (target independent code).
- The Virtual Machine and all options are offered ready to use on NT, Linux, CE 3.0 and QNX. Additionally, this control engine has been designed such that the source code of the Virtual Machine is available in a toolkit format, providing portability to any OS on any hardware platform.
- The ISaGRAF series of toolkits give you the ability to write your own I/O drivers, add market specific function blocks, connect to higher level systems, or conveniently brand label the product. This becomes a unique packaging or your own value added intellectual property.
- The Enhanced options for ISaGRAF transform this outstanding controller into a top of the line PLC, DCS or RTU. The controller gains features such as data quality, millisecond time stamping, sequence of events, trending, alarming, processor synchronization, GPS support and redundancy.