PMD-4206 is equipped with the TFT LCD (with Touch Panel) and designed for panel mount installation. It provides an easy way for viewing the power data and setting the system parameters at the local side.PMD-4206 also is equipped with built-in Web Server that allows direct connections via browsers to the PMD-4206 for viewing power data and setting the system parameters. PMD-4206 also supports the Modbus TCP/RTU, SNMP, FTP and MQTT protocols for seamless integration with the back-end SCADA/MES/IT/IoT/Network Management systems.
In addition to ICP DAS M-7000 I/O modules, the PMD-4206 could connect to standard Modbus TCP/RTU Slave modules. By working with the I/O modules, and functions such as IF-THEN-ELSE logic rule execution and alarm notification functions including LINE/Messenger/WeChat/Email, PMD-4206 offers more thought-out power demand management and alarm notification functions, and is able to perform load shedding of the devices if required, and enables real-time monitoring and control of the power consumption of the devices. When using PMD-4206 to build a power management and monitoring system, during the whole process of system development, no programming is required; it takes a few clicks on web page to complete all settings; it is easy for the user to quickly view the power data of the devices and furthermore process the data for statistics and analysis. The PMD-4206 is an easyto-use and easy-to-build total solution for power management and monitoring that makes more efficient energy usage.
Supported Power Meter List :
Modbus RTU: PM-3112 / PM-3114 / PM-3133 / PM-3033 / PM-4324
Modbus TCP: PM-3112-MTCP / PM-3114-MTCP / PM-3133-MTCP / PM-3033-MTCP / PM-4324-MTCP
- No extra software tool is required, using browsers to perform system operations
- 10.4" TFT LCD (with Touch Panel) & PoE (Power over Ethernet) supported
- Provide remote connection using browsers to login for operations
- Support at most "24 ICP DAS Modbus Power Meter modules + 8 Modbus I/O modules" (Max. total of 16 TCP type modules)
- COM1 and COM2 interface can connect to Max. 16 Modbus RTU modules (include Power Meter & I/O Module) individually.
- LAN interface can connect to Max. 16 Modbus TCP modules (include Power Meter & I/O Module).
- Support at most 4 ICP DAS PM-4324 series Power Meters.
- Display real-time or historical power data by browser or local display
- Provide power data statistics report by browser
- Provide microSD card to store power data information
- Data file auto send-back & recovery when disconnected network is resumed
- Built-in IF-THEN-ELSE logic engine for power demand management
- Provide alarm message notification function via LINE, Messenger, WeChat or Email.
- Adjust device operations by its power status via Modbus I/O modules
- Provide Schedule function for operations of I/O modules (devices)
- Support Modbus TCP/RTU, SNMP and MQTT protocols
- Support Connection with IoT Cloud Platform (Microsoft Azure and IBM Bluemix); and ICP DAS IoTstar Cloud software