- System operation via browser without installing tools
- Supports up to 24 ICP DAS Modbus TCP/RTU meters (up to 16 Modbus TCP meters) and 8 Modbus I/O control modules
- Single connection interface [COM3/COM4] Connect up to 16 meters
- Support up to 4 ICP DAS PM-4324 series meters
- Provide real-time and historical power data display and electricity information statistics report
- Provide a memory card to record power information
- Provide automatic automatic return of power file and support file replenishment mechanism after network disconnection reply
- Built-in IF-THEN-ELSE logic engine for complete power demand management
- Support LINE, Messenger, WeChat, Email instant message notification
- Instantly adjust device operation based on power usage through Modbus I/O control module
- Support for scheduling functions to facilitate the operation of I/O modules (powered devices)
- Support Modbus TCP/RTU, SNMP, MQTT communication protocol
- Support for cloud IoT cloud platform (Microsoft Azure and IBM Bluemix)
support ICP DAS IoTstar cloud management software
he PMC-2246M meter concentrator is an intelligent Web-based meter developed by ICP DAS and combined with web operation interface, power data collection, autonomous logic control, power demand management, data backup record and remote alarm message notification. Manage the concentrator. The PMC-2246M can be connected to the smart meter of ICP DAS through the RS-485 or Ethernet interface to read the power data of the electrical equipment measured by the meter. In addition to the instant recording of the power data, it also provides the power data file back. Transmission mechanism.
The PMC-2246M can be connected to I/O modules. With the IF-THEN-ELSE logic operation and LINE/Messenger/WeChat/Email alarm message transmission, the PMC-2246M provides complete and comprehensive power demand. The management and alarm notification mechanism can immediately unload the device through the I/O module according to the power demand status, and control the power usage behavior of the monitored device.
In addition, PMC-2246M also supports a variety of network communication protocols, which can be integrated with SCADA/MIS/Factory Management (MES)/Network Management/IoT systems through Modbus TCP/RTU, SNMP and MQTT communication specifications. Power information and interaction with the back-end management platform. In addition to the complete and flexible integration of meter modules, PMC-2246M provides real-time power demand management and data recording functions on the application site, and provides a variety of communication protocols to seamlessly interface with the back-end management platform. The feature makes the PMC-2246M the best manager for front-end meters in the Industry 4.0 power monitoring application environment.
|Built-in service||PMC Runtime, Web server, FTP server|
|CPU||32-bit ARM CPU, 1GHz|
|Expansion Flash Memory||Memory microSD slot with a 4 GB microSD card
(up to 32 GB microSDHC card)
|LED indicator||Yes, display power and operating status|
|Ethernet||RJ-45 x 2, 10/100/1000 Based-TX Ethernet (Auto-negotiating, Auto MDI/ MDI-X)|
|COM 1||Retain system usage|
|COM 2||RS-232 (TxD, RxD, GND), no isolation, rate: up to 115200 bps|
|COM 3||RS-485 (Data+, Data-), no isolation, rate: up to 115200 bps|
|COM 4||RS-485 (Data+, Data-), 2500V DC isolation protection, rate: up to 115200 bps|
|Size (W x L x H)||33 mm × 160 mm × 129 mm|
|Installation method||Standard rail mounting (DIN-Rail Mounting)|
|Operating temperature||-25 ~ +75 °C|
|Storage temperature||-40 ~ +80 °C|
|Relative humidity||10 ~ 90% RH (no condensation)|
|Input range||+12 ~ +48 V DC|
|Power consumption||4.8 W|
IoT Power Meter Conc...
Power Meter Data Log...
Industrial IoT (IIoT...