PISO-P32S32WU has 32 channels of optical-isolated DI and 32 channels of optical-isolated open-collector output board (8-channel for 500 mA and 24-channel for 100 mA current sinking output, NPN), arranged into four isolated banks. Each input channel use a photo-coupler to isolate the card and computer from external signal. Each digital output offers a NPN transistor and integral suppression diode for inductive load. PISO-P32S32WU requires external power to drive the D/I and D/O ports and supports Card ID (jumper) features for multi-board identification and supports both 5 V and 3.3 V PCI slot.
This interface board is easily installed in any PC. The board interface to field logic signals, eliminating ground-loop problems and isolating the host computer from damaging voltages. PISO-P32S32WU has one 37-pin D-Sub connector and one 40-pin male header. The 40-pin to DB-37 flat cable is used to fix with the case. The user can connect the digital signal through the second D-Sub connector. Each D-Sub connector contains 16 input channels and 16 output channels.
The PISO-P32S32WU supports various OS such as Linux, DOS, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP 32-Bit, Vista 32-Bit and Windows 7 32-Bit. It also provides the DLL and Active X control, and various language sample programs in Turbo C++, Borland c++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW to help users to quickly and easily develop their applications.
- 32-CH optical-isolated digital input
- 32-CH optical-isolated digital output
- Isolation Voltage: 3750 Vrms (Using external power)
- Card ID: Jumper setting for multi-board identification (Version 1.5 or above)
- Open Collector: 500 mA (8-channel), 100 mA (24-channel), Current Sinking, NPN
- Factory automation
- Product test
- Laboratory automation
- DOS Lib and TC/BC/MSC sample program (with source codes)
- DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 95/98/NT/2K.
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7.
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET sample programs with source codes are included.
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows.
- Driver for Linux.