The PISO-P32C32/P32C32U/P32C32U-5V has 32 channels of optically isolated digital inputs and 32 channels of optically isolated digital outputs, arranged into four isolated banks. Each input channel uses a photo-coupler input which allows either internal isolated power supply or external power selected by jumper. Each digital output offers a Darlington transistor. The power supply of the input port may use the external power or the power from the PC side via DC/DC converter. The power supply of the output port should use the external power. The board eliminates ground-loop problems and isolates the host computer from damaging voltages.
The PISO-P32C32U/P32C32U-5V also adds a Card ID switch (version 1.1 or above). Users can set Card ID on a board and recognize the board by the ID via software when using two or more PIO-P32C32U/P32C32U-5V cards in one computer.
The PISO-P32C32/P32C32U/P32C32U-5V supports various OS such as Linux, DOS, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP 32-Bit, Vista 32-Bit and Windows 7 32-bit.It also provides the DLL and Active X control, and various language sample programs of Turbo C++, Borland c++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW to help users to quickly and easily develop their applications.
- Support the +5 V PCI bus for PISO-P32C32
- Support the +3.3/+5 V PCI bus for PISO-P32C32U
- 32-channel optically isolated digital input
- 32-channel optically isolated digital output
- Built-in DC/DC converter with 3000 VDC isolation
- Card ID function for PISO-P32C32U(Version 1.1 or above)
- 3750 Vrms photo-isolation protection
- Factory automation
- Product test
- Laboratory automation
- DOS Lib and TC/BC/MSC sample program (with source codes)
- DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 95/98/NT/2K.
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7.
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET sample programs with source codes are included.
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows.
- Driver for Linux.