The PISO-P32A32/P32A32-5V/P32A32U has 32 channels of optically isolated digital input and 32 channels of optically isolated digital output, arranged into four isolated banks. Each digital output offers a PNP transistor and integral suppression diode for the inductive load. Isolated input channels 0-15 are designed into group A, while channels 16-31 are group B. Isolated output channels are designed into group C and Group D. The photo-coupler input of the PISO-P32A32-5V can be powered by either an internal current source or an external power supply, while the input of the PISO-P32A32/P32A32U works with external power only.
This interface board is easily installed in any PC. The board interface to field logic signals, eliminating ground-loop problems and isolating the host computer from damaging voltages. The PISO-P32A32 has one 37-pin D-Sub connector and one 40-pin male header. The 40-pin to DB-37 flat-cable is used to fix with the case. The user can connect the digital signal through the second D-Sub connector. Each D-Sub connector contains 16 input channels and 16 output channels.
The PISO-P32A32U also adds a Card ID switch. Users can set Card ID on a board and recognize the board by the ID via software when using two or more PISO-P32A32U cards in one computer.
The PISO-P32A32/P32A32-5V/P32A32U supports various OS such as Linux, DOS, Windows 98/NT/2000 and 32-bit/64-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7. It also provides the DLL and Active X control, and various language sample programs in Turbo C++, Borland c++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW to help users to quickly and easily develop their applications.
- Support the +5 V PCI bus for PISO-P32A32/P32A32-5V
- Support the +3.3/+5 V PCI bus for PISO-P32A32U
- 32-channel optically isolated digital input
- 32-channel optically isolated digital output
- Built-in DC/DC converter with 3000 VDC isolation
- Card ID function for PISO-P32A32U
- Four isolated banks
- 3750 Vrms photo-isolation protection
- Factory automation
- Product test
- Laboratory automation
- DOS Lib and TC/BC/MSC sample program (with source codes)
- DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 95/98/NT/2K.
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7.
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET sample programs with source codes are included.
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows.
- Driver for Linux