FeaturesPISO-DNM100 can represent an economic solution of DeviceNet applications and be a DeviceNet master device on DeviceNet networks. It is a "Predefined Master-Slave Connection Set". PISO-DNM100 supports Group 2 only Server and UCMM functions to communication with slave devices. It has an independent CAN bus communication port and has the ability to cover a wide range of DeviceNet applications.
PISO-DNM100 uses the new CAN controller Phillips SJA1000T and transceiver 82C250/251, which provide bus arbitration, error detection with auto correction and a re-transmission function. It can be installed on almost any windows-based system, for example Windows 98, Windows 2000 and Windows XP Operating Systems. It is popularly applied in the industrial automation, building automation, vehicle, marine, and embedded control network. In order to expand the DeviceNet functions of ICPDAS products, PISO-DNM100 is developed for this purpose.
- Laboratory Equipment and Research
- Industrial Machinery
- Building Automation
- Restaurant Applications
Reference & Support
- Microprocessor: 80186, 80Mhz.
- On board memory: 512K bytes SRAM, 512K bytes FLASH ROM
- CAN bus interface: ISO/IS 11898-2, Sub D9 connector or 5-pin screw terminal connector
- PCI interface with DPRAM memory mapping
- Select 120Ω terminator resistor for each port by jumper
- 33MHz 32bit 5V PCI bus(V2.1) plug and play mechanism
- CAN controller: Phillip SJA1000T
- CAN transceiver: Phillip 82C250/251
- Signal support: CAN_H, CAN_L
- 16 MHz CAN controller frequency
- Connector: 5-pin screw terminal connector or 9-pin D-sub connector
- 2500 Vrms isolation on CAN Interface
- EEPROM: 2K bytes
- NVRAM: 32 bytes
- Real Time Clock
- Built-in Dual-Watchdog protection
- 16-bit Timer
- STATUS LED, ERR LED
Operating temp: 0°C ~ 60°C
Storage temp: -20°C ~ 80°C
Humidity: 0~90% non-condensing
Short PC plug-in card, Dimensions: 130 mm x 110 mm
- Firmware Features
- Programmable Master MAC ID
- Programmable transfer-rate 125K, 250K, 500K
- Each port support maximum nodes up to 64
- Support Group 2 Only Server functions
- Support UCMM functions
- Predefined Master-Slave Connection Set
- The maximum Fragment number is (Input/Output) up to 64
- Support I/O Operation Mode: Poll, Bit-Strobe and Change Of State/Cyclic
- Support Auto-Scan slave device function
- Support on-line adding and removing devices
- Support boot-up auto communicating with slave devices
- Support Auto-Reconnect when the connection is broken
- Development Toolkit for Windows NT4.0
- Development Toolkit for Windows 98/ME
- Development Toolkit for Windows 2000/XP
- Software Utility
- Diagnosis: This utility supports to search all devices and specific devices in the network. These functions help the users to configure the connection of the slave devices. Anymore, the software also can diagnose the remote slave devices when building the DeviceNet network.
- Configuration: This software supports the users to configure the I/O connection of the devices by searching devices or manual setting. After configuring the I/O connection, the information would be saved into the EEPROM of the PISO-DNM100. The users can export the data from the EEPROM easily. Correspondingly, the users can import the data into the EEPROM.
- Remote I/O Access: The software utility can easily to access the I/O data of all the slave devices. The users can monitor the input data of the specific slave device and change the output data to the remote slave device with this utility.