Universal PCI 8-channel isolated analog output and 16-channel digital I/O board. The voltage output range is from -10 V to +10 V, and the current output range is from 0 to 20 mA. Comes with all the DLL and Active X for users, and free sample programs in Turbo C++, Borland c++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabView.
References & Support
The PISO-DAxU and the PIO-DAxU series cards (universal PCI versions) are compatible with the PIO-DAx cards (PCI versions) and most users can replace the PIO-DAx by PISO-DAxU or PIO-DAxU directly without software/driver modification. Please refer to user manual (ch 1.1) for the compatibility information.
The PISO-DA8U model adds high-voltage isolation design that offers a durable ability to keep users' computers safe from unexpected surge. It is the built-in high-quality isolation components that make the PISO-DA8U a feature with its 2500 VDC bus-typed isolation capability! For the PISO-DA8U device, its voltage output range is from -10 V to +10 V, and their current output range is from 0 to 20 mA. The PISO-DA8U model also features the following advantages by ICP DAS's innovation:
- Accurate and easy-to-use calibration.
ICP DAS provides the software calibration instead of the manual calibration so that no jumpers and trim-pots are required anymore. The calibration information can be saved in EEPROM for long-term use.
- Individual channel configuration.
In other words, every channel can be individually configured as voltage output or current output!
- Card ID.
ICP DAS provides the card ID function for PISO-DA series and PIO-DA4U/DA8U/DA16U (version 1.1 or above). Users can set card ID for each card and then recognize them one by one when more than two boards are used in a computer.
PISO-DA8U model support a wide range of operating systems like Linux, DOS, Windows 98/NT/2000 and 32-bit Windows XP/Vista/7. Moreover, ICP DAS provides all the DLL and Active X for users, and sample programs covering from Turbo C++, Borland c++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabView are also provided for intuitive and fast learning!
- Supports +5 V PCI bus for PIO-DA4/DA8/DA16
- 16/8/4 channels, 14-bit analog output
- Voltage output range: ±10 V
- Current output range: 0 ~ 20 mA (sink)
- Two pacer timer interrupt source
- Double-buffered D/A latch
- Software calibration
- 16-channel DI, 16-channel DO
- One D-Sub connector, two 20-pin flat cable connectors
- Connects directly to DB-16P, DB-16R, DB-24C, DB-24PR and DB-24POR
- Built-in DC/DC converter with 3000 VDC isolation
- Supports both +5 V and +3.3 V PCI bus
- 2500 VDC bus-type and power isolation protection
- Digital input port can be set to pull-high or pull-low
- Card ID function,
- High speed data acquisition system
- Process monitor and control.
- Vibration analysis.
- Digital pattern generator from digital I/O port
- DOS Lib and TC/BC/MSC sample program (with source codes)
- DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 95/98/NT/2K.
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7.
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET sample programs with source codes are included.
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows.
- Driver for Linux and DasyLab.
|Isolation Voltage||2500 V (Bus Type)|
|Accuracy||0.04% of FSR ± 2 LSB @ 25°C, ± 10 V|
|Output Range||Voltage: +/- 10 V
Current: 0 ~ 20 mA
|Output Driving||+/- 5 mA|
|Slew Rate||0.71 V/μs|
|Output Impedance||0.1 Ω max.|
|Input Voltage||Logic 0: 0.8 V max.
Logic 1: 2.0 V min.
|Response Speed||1.0 MHz (Typical)|
|Output Voltage||Logic 0: 0.4 V max.
Logic 1: 2.4 V min.
|Output Capability||Sink: 2.4 mA @ 0.8 V
Source: 0.8 mA @ 2.0 V
|Response Speed||1.0 MHz (Typical)|
|Reference Clock||Internal: 4 MHz|
|Bus Type||3.3 V / 5 V Universal PCI, 32-bit, 33 MHz|
|I/O Connector||Female DB37 x 1
20-pin Box header x 2
|Dimensions (L x W)||180 mm x 97 mm|
|Power Consumption||2200 mA @ +5 V (PISO-DA4U)
2400 mA @ +5 V (PISO-DA8U)
3000 mA @ +5 V (PISO-DA16U)
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ +60°C (-32°F ~ +140°F)|
|Storage temperature||-20 ~ +70°C (-4°F ~ +158°F)|
|Humidity||5 ~ 85% RH, non-condensing|