The PEX-P8R8i is a PCI Express card containing 8 photo coupler digital inputs that provide 3750 Vrms isolation protection, allowing the input signals to be completely floated so as to prevent ground loops. Equipped with an 8 relay output channels to enable the control of the ON/OFF state of external devices, drive external relays, small power switches, or activate alarms. The PEX-P8R8i is fully compatible with the PISO-P8R8, and users can easily replace the PISO-P8R8 with the PEX-P8R8i without any need for software/driver modification when using PCI Express computers.
Note: The product name for the PISO-P8R8E (PCI Express) card has been amended to the PEX-P8R8i (all features remain the same). The prefix "PEX" indicates the card is based on the "PCI Express interface".
Various OS versions are supported by these cards, which includes Linux, DOS, Windows 98/NT/2000 and 32/64-bit Windows 7/Vista/XP. DLL and Active X control together with various language sample programs based on Turbo C++, Borland C++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW are provided in order to help users quickly and easily develop their own applications.
||PCI Express x1
||Form C x 4
Form A x 4
||8-ch with 3750 Vrms
||UniDAQ SDK/Driver, or PISO-DIO SDK/Driver
||Suggested for new users.
- PCI-Express (3.3 V/12 V) for the PEX-P8R8i
- Universal PCI (3.3 V/5 V PCI bus) for the PISO-P8R8U
- Supports CardID (dip-switch)
- 8-channel relay output
- 8-channel optically isolated (3750 Vrms) digital input
- Selectable DC signal input filter
- AC Signal input with filter
- DOS Lib and TC/BC/MSC sample program (with source codes)
- DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 98/NT/2000
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7.
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET sample programs with source codes are included
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows
- Driver for Linux