PEX-730A cards provide 32-channel isolated digital I/O (16 x DI and 16 x DO) and 32-channel TTL-level digital I/O (16 x DI and 16 x DO). The isolated DI and DO channels are a short optical transmission path that transfers an electronic signal between the elements of a circuit, keeping them electrically isolated. With 3750 Vrms isolation protection, these DIO channels allow the input signals to be completely floated, preventing ground loops and isolating the host computer from damaging voltages. Each digital output offers a Darlington (NPN) transistor and integrated suppression diode for the inductive load. The open collector outputs (DO channels) functions as an alarm and warning notification, signal output control, control for external circuits that require a higher voltage level, and signal transmission applications, etc.
PEX-730A cards also add a Card ID switch on-board. Users can set Card ID and then recognize the board by the ID via software when using two or more cards in one computer.
PEX730A cards support various OS versions, such as Linux, DOS, Windows 98/NT/2000 and 32/64-bit Windows 8/7/Vista/XP. DLL and Active X control together with various language sample programs based on Turbo C++, Borland C++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW are provided in order to help users quickly and easily develop their own applications.
- Support the + 5 V PCI bus for PISO-730A/730A-5V
- Support PCI Express x1 for PEX-730A
- 16-channel Optically-isolated Digital Input
- 16-channel Optically-isolated Digital Output (Source, PNP)
- 16-channel 5 V/TTL Digital Output
- 16-channel 5 V/TTL Digital Input
- 3750 Vrms photo-isolation protection
- Interrupt source: 2 channels
- Output status readback function for PEX-730A
- Card ID function for PEX-730A
- SMD, short card, power saving
- Supports Plug & Play to obtain I/O resources
- No more manually setting of I/O address and IRQ
- Factory automation
- Product test
- Laboratory automation
- DOS Lib and TC/BC/MSC sample program (with source codes)
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/2008/7/8/10.
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET/VC.NET/MATLAB sample programs with source codes.
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows.
- Driver for Linux.