The PEX-1202H is a family of high performance data acquisition board. They feature a continuous A/D acquisition function of up to 44 kHz for high gain under DOS and offer two 12-bit D/A output channels, 16 digital input channels and 16 digital output channels.
The PEX-1202H provides 32-channel single-ended or 16-channel differential analog inputs. The PEX-1202H features " MagicScan" function and Continuous Capture function. The PEX-1202H supports PCI Express bus. These cards add new designs of Card ID switch with which users can recognize the board by the ID via software when using two or more PEX-1202H cards in one computer. The pull-high/low jumpers of the card allow user to predefine the DI status instead of floating when the DI channels are unconnected or broken.
The cards support various OS versions, such as Linux, DOS, Windows. DLL and Active X control together with various language sample program based on Turbo C++, Borland C++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW are provided in order to help users to quickly and easily develop their own applications.
- Supports PCI Express x1
- 12-bit AD Converter, 44kHz Sampling Rate
- 32 single-ended/ 16 differential Analog Inputs
- Built-in 1024 samples FIFO for Analog Inputs
- Three external triggers: post-trigger, pre-trigger, middle-trigger
- 2 channels, 12-bit volatge output
- 16 channels Digital Input
- 16 channels Digital Output
- Pull-high/Pull-low Jumpers for DI Ports
- Internal / external trigger.
- High speed data acquisition system.
- Process monitor and control.
- Vibration analysis.
- Digital pattern generator from digital I/O port.