PDS-720D (with display)
Programmable 2 Serial Port to Ethernet Device Server with 1 RS-232 Port and 1 RS-485 Port. Includes CA-0910 cable.
PDS-700 series are Programmable Serial to Ethernet Device Servers designed to meet the common requirements of Internet/Ethernet applications. They are easy to use to remotely control your serial devices through Ethernet networks. The PDS-700 comes with a powerful and reliable Xserver programming structure for you to design your robust Ethernet applications in one day.
PDS-700 series are designed for linking RS-232/485/422 devices to Ethernet networks. With the VxComm utility, the built-in COM port of PDS-700 can be virtualized to a standard COM port of a host PC. By virtue of its independent operating system, protocol independence, small size and flexibility, device servers are able to meet the demands of virtually any network-enable application. Most devices don't have network ports. Our Programmable Device Servers allow those devices to become connected to the network.
- Networkable serial devices
- "Virtual COM" extend COM ports
- Supports Virtual COM on Windows NT 4.0, 2000/XP/2003 and Vista32
- Powerful programmable device server
- Watchdog timer suitable for use in harsh environments
- 10/100Base-TX Ethernet Controller (Auto-negotiating, Auto_MDIX, LED indicator)
- Power reverse polarity protection
- Serial port +/-4KV ESD protection circuit based on "REAL" testing result
- Self-tuner ASIC controller on RS-485 port
- Enables download of programs from PC
- 5-digit display (only for version with display)
- RoHS compliant with No Halogen
- Built-in MiniOS7 of ICP DAS
- ODM Wanted
- Factory Automation
- Building Automation
- Home Automation
Reference & Support
|CPU||80186-80MHz or compatible|
|Flash Memory||Flash ROM: 512K Bytes ; Erase unit is one sector (64K bytes) ;
100,000 erase/write cycles
Data retention: 40 years; 1,000,000 erase/write cycles.
|Built-in Watchdog Timer||Yes|
|Ethernet Port||10/100M Base-Tx Ethernet Controller
(Auto-negotiating, Auto_MDIX, LED indicator)
|COM Port Formats|
|Data Bit||7, 8: for COM1 and COM2|
|Parity||None, Even, Odd, Mark, Space|
|Stop Bit||1: for COM1, COM2|
|Baud Rate||115200 bps Max.|
|Din Rail Mount||Yes|
|5-Digit 7 Segment LED Display||Yes(for D Version)|
|System LED Indicator||Yes|
|Flammability||Fire Retardant Materials (UL94-V0 Level)|
|Dimension||123mm x 72mm x 33mm|
|Operating Temperature||-25°C to +75°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +80°C|
|Protection||Power Reverse Polarity Protection|
|Required Supply Voltage||+10 to +30V/DC (non-regulated)|
|Power consumption||2W for PDS-720
2.7W for PDS-720D
24V / 1A 24W Power Supply with Din Rail Mount. Supports a voltage input range between 100-2...
Programmable 8 Serial Port to Ethernet Device Server. Has 7 x RS-232 ports and 1 x RS-485 po...