The PCIe-LM4 is a powerful multifunction board based on the PCI Express. Equipped with four strain gauge input channels, four general analog input channels, a 2-axis motion controller, two analog output channels, sixteen isolated digital input channels and sixteen isolated digital output channels.
The PCIe-LM4 also adds a Card ID switch. Users can set Card ID on a board and recognize the board by the ID via software when using two or more PCIe-LM4 cards in one computer.
These cards support various OS versions, such a Windows 32/64-bit Windows 7/8/10. DLL together with various language sample programs based on Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW are provided in order to help users quickly and easily develop their own applications.
- Supports PCI Express x1
- CardID (SMD Switch)
- 4-channel Load Cell Transducer Input
- 4 Differential general analog input Channels
- 2-axis pulse output and encoder
- 2-channel 16-bit analog output
- 16-channel Isolated Digital Input and 16-channel Isolated Digital output