The PCI-822LU is a high performance multifunction card providing high-speed analog I/O and digital I/O functions. The PCI-822LU card has a universal PCI interface supporting both 3.3 V and 5 V PCI bus. This card features a continuous, 250 k Samples/Sec 12-bit resolution A/D converter, 8 K samples hardware FIFO, 2-ch 16-bit D/A converter, 32-ch programmable digital I/O and DO read back. The PCI-822LU provides either 32-ch single-ended or 16-ch differential analog inputs which are jumper selectable. The PCI-822LU is equipped with a high speed PGA featuring programmable gain controls (1,2,4,8).
The PCI-822LU has the Card ID switch and pull-high/pull-low resisters for DI on board. Users can set Card ID on a board and recognize the board by the ID via software when using two or more PCI-822LU cards in one computer. The pull-high/pull-low resisters allow specifying the DI status; when the DI channels are unconnected, the DI status will remain in high or low status other than floating.
The PCI-822LU provides two programmable trigger methods: software trigger and pacer trigger. The A/D channel scan function of PCI-822LU is so amazing, we call it MagicScan. The MagicScan controller takes out most works of getting A/D value such as select channel, set gain, settling time, trigger ADC and get data. With the built-in MagicScan and interrupt features, it is effectively off-loading your CPU from the job. Even in channel scan mode, it can have different gain code for each channel, and the sampling rate can still reach 250 kS/s totally. The PCI-822LU is suitable for high end applications.
||A/D Sampling Rate
||Software Trigger (Polling)
||Pacer Scan (Magicscan)
||12-bit, 32 S.E/16 Diff
||Cost-effective Programmable DIO
- Supports both +5 V and +3.3 V PCI bus
- Card ID function
- One A/D converter with maximum 250 k Samples/Sec.
- 12-bit resolution A/D converter
- 8 K samples hardware FIFO
- 32 single-ended/16 differential analog inputs
- Built-in MagicScan Controller
- Interrupt function
- Two different A/D trigger: software trigger, pacer trigger.
- Programmable gain control, programmable offset control
- 2-ch 16-bit voltage output.
- Voltage output range: +/-10 V, +/-5V, 0 ~ 10 V, 0 ~ 5 V
- 32-ch programmable DI/DO
- Pull high/pull low function on DI
- DO status read back
- High speed data transfer rate.
- High speed data acquisition system
- Process monitor and control.
- Vibration analysis.
- DOS Lib and TC/BC/MSC sample program (with source codes)
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7
- VB/VC/Delphi/VB.NET/C#.NET sample programs with source codes are included.