ICP DAS announces the release of a new high speed multifunction board for the Universal PCI bus. The PCI-2602U delivers exceptional performance and value by providing 16 single-ended or 8 differential 16-bit Analog Inputs channels with 8 K-sample hardware FIFO, 2 16-bit Analog Outputs channels with a 512-sample hardware FIFO and 32 Digital I/O lines with 512-sample Digital Output hardware FIFO on a single board. 16-bit Analog Input sampling rates of up to 1 MS/s can be achieved, and the board also includes DMA channels that allow the streaming of Analog Input data without significantly impacting processor resources.
The PCI-2602U board provides a wide range of features, including Card ID functionality, programmable Digital Input filters, MagicScan, Analog/Digital pattern generation, External AD triggers, analog triggers, and pulse width modulation (PWM).
The programmable Digital Input filters can be used to remove noise, glitches and spikes on DI ports, as well as to debounce signals from switches and relays. This is especially important in harsh industrial environments to prevent false readings caused by noise.
The PCI-2602U board includes a software calibration function that removes the necessity for complicated manual calibration, meaning that jumpers and trim-pots are no longer required, and the calibration data can be saved in the EEPROM for long-term use. The board also includes an onboard Card ID switch, meaning that a Card ID can be set for each card so that they can still be instantly recognized when two or more PCI-2602U boards are simultaneously installed in a single computer system.
- Incorporates any di/do/ad/da
- High-density connector
- Slot-saving design
- Reduce internal cable clutter
- Space-saving design
The PCI-2602U board provides a variety of programmable trigger methods, including software, pacer and external triggers. The AD channel scan function of PCI-2602U is called MagicScan because the MagicScan controller eliminates the majority of the effort required to acquire the AD value, such as selecting the channel, setting the gain values and the settling time, triggering ADC and acquiring the data. By using the built-in MagicScan together with the interrupt and DMA features, these complex tasks are effectively off-load from the CPU. Even in channel scan mode, a different gain code can be used for each channel, and the sampling rate can still achieve a total of 1 MS/s, making the PCI-2602U board well-suited to the demands of high end applications. Synchronization of the data acquisition process relative to an external event is an important criterion in many applications. The PCI-2602U board supports both Analog and Digital triggers.
The PCI-2602U board supports a variety of operating systems, such as DOS, Windows 2000, 32-/64-bit Windows XP/2003/2008/Vista/7 and Windows 8. ICP DAS also provides a DLL and Active X control for the PCI-2602U, together with sample programs in various languages, including Turbo C++, Borland C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW, enabling help users to quickly and easily develop their custom applications.
- Universal PCI Interface supports both the 5 V and the 3.3 V PCI bus
- Supports Card ID (SMD Switch)
- 16 Single-ended/8 Differential Analog Input Channels
- 16-bit ADC with Max. 1 MS/s Sampling Rate
- Built-in 8 K WORD FIFO
- Includes the MagicScan Function
- Internal/External Trigger
- Five External Triggers: Post-trigger, pre-trigger, Middle-trigger, Delay-trigger and Analog trigger
- 32-channel programmable DIO
- Uses software settings to configure the DIO
- DO response time is about 0.25 μs (4 MHz Max.)
- DI response time is about 1 μs (1 MHz Max.)
- Supports DO Status Readback (Register Level)
- 512-sample Hardware FIFO for Digital Pattern Generator
- 2-channel 16-bit Voltage Output
- 512-sample Hardware FIFO for Analog Pattern Generator
- Includes a Software Calibration Function
- DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 2000.
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/2008/Vista/7/8.
- Sample programs for VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET/VC.NET/MATLAB with source code.
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows