The NSM-216 has 16 Ethernet ports that support 10/100 Base-TX, with a 10/100M auto negotiation feature and auto MDI/MDI-X function. It can connect 16 workstations and automatically switches the transmission speed (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps) for corresponding connections.
All Ethernet ports have memory buffers that support the store-and-forward mechanism, which assures that data can be transmitted properly. The NSM-216 supports advanced network standards to optimize network performance, reduce maintenance costs, and secure network safety.
The flow control mechanism is also negotiated. There is link/data rate LEDs for each port to aid troubleshooting. Port connectors are shielded RJ-45.
- Provides 16 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Each port supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation
- Supports 4 kV Ethernet ESD protection and 1 kV EFT protection
- Supports operating temperatures from -40 °C ~ +75 °C
- DIN-Rail, Wall Mounting
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play
- Store-and-forward architecture
- Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control
- Supports Dual +12 ~ 48 VDC power input and 1 relay output