The NSM-206FT (ST Connector; Multi-mode) is a Unmanaged 4-Port Industrial 10/100 Base-T(X) with Dual 100 Base-FX Switch that secures data transmission by using fiber optic transmission to provide immunity from EMI/RFI interference. It is used Ethernet for transmitting a signal up to 2 Km(6,600 ft), and is the perfect solution for applications where transmission must be protected from electrical exposure, surges, lightning or chemical corrosion. The NSM-206FT operates at either half or full duplex mode. In full duplex mode, range is 2km with 62.5/ 125μm fiber cables; in half duplex mode, range is 412m with 62.5/ 125μm fiber cables. The NSM-206FT can extend your LAN in a daisy chain configuration. Please refer to manual. NSM-206FT provides two power inputs that can be connected simultaneously to live DC power sources. If one of the power inputs fails, the other live source acts as a backup to automatically support the NSM-206FT's power needs.
- Automatic MDI / MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play
- Each port supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation
- Store-and-forward architecture
- Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control
- 1.6 Gbps high performance memory bandwidth
- Redundant Power Inputs +10 ~ +30V DC
- Power failure alarm by relay output
- Supports operating temperatures from 0°C ~ +70°C
- IP20, rugged high-strength metal case
- DIN-Rail; Wall Mounting
- Compatibility : IEEE 802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3x
- Frame buffer memory : 256 Kbit
- Address Table Size : 1K uni-cast addresses
- Interface : 10/100 Base-T(X) and 100 Base-FX(ST Connector; Multi-mode)
- Ethernet Port : 10/100 Mbps x 4
- Fiber Optic Port : 100 Mbps x 2 (ST Connector)
- Provides LEDs for network and power monitoring
- ESD Protection :
- 4 KV Contact Discharge
- 8 KV Air-Gap Discharge
- Fiber Optic Transmission distance :
- Multi mode fiber cables : 50/125, 62.5/125 or 100/140 μm
- Distance : 2 km, 1300 ~ 1310 nm (62.5/125 μm)
- Min. TX Output : -20 dBm
- Max. TX Output : -14 dBm
- Sensitivity : -34 to -31 dBm
- Ethernet Cables :
- 10 Base-T (Cat.3, 4,5 UTP cable; 100m Max.)
- 100 Base-TX (Cat.5 UTP cable; 100m Max.)
- Operating Temp: -40 °C ~ +75 °C
- Storage Temperature : -20 ~ +85°C
- Relative Humidity : 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions : 72.5 x 110 x 104 mm (W x H x D)
- Power requirements : +10 to 30Vdc (Removable Terminal Block)
- Alarm Contact : One relay output with current carrying capacity of 2A @ 30 VDC
- Power consumption : 0.24A@24Vdc (+/- 5%, arrowed)
*For Multi Mode Use*...
*For Single Mode Use...
*For Multi Mode Use*...
Multi-mode, ST Conne...
Single-mode 30 Km, S...
Multi-mode, SC Conne...