Industrial Unmanaged Ethernet Switch. Has 4 Ethernet ports (10/100/1000 Mb) with POE + 1 additional Ethernet/Fiber port. Has operating temperature range of -40°C ~ +75°C (-40°F ~ +167°F)
References & Support
The NSM-205GP is 5-port unmanaged full Gigabit Ethernet switch supporting Power-over-Ethernet on ports 1 to 4. The switch is classified as power source equipment (PSE), and when used in this way, the NSM-205GP switch enable centralization of the power supply, providing up to 30 watts. The NSM-205GP can be used to power IEEE 802.3af/at standard devices (PD).
Voltage boost technology supports 24V industrial power sources ensuring that a full and proper PSE voltage is available across all PoE ports.
- Full Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 4 PoE/PoE+ PSE capable ports, fully compliant to IEEE 802.3af/at
- 24/48 VDC flexible redundant power inputs
- Supports 10 KB jumbo frames
- Pluggable SFP transceiver port
- Supports Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Supports Dual +18 ~ 55 VDC power input and 1 relay output
- Supports operating temperatures from –40°C ~ +75°C (-40°F ~ +167°F)
- DIN-Rail Mounting, Wall Mounting (optional)