It is used Ethernet for transmitting a signal up to 2 Km(6,600 ft), and is the perfect solution for applications where transmission must be protected from electrical exposure, surges, lightning or chemical corrosion.
The NSM-205FC operates at either half or full duplex mode. In full duplex mode, range is 2km with 62.5/ 125μm fiber cables; in half duplex mode, range is 412m with 62.5/ 125μm fiber cables.
The Ethernet supports 10/ 100M auto-negotiation feature and auto MDI /MDIX function.
NSM-205FC provides two power inputs that can be connected simultaneously to live DC power sources. If one of the power inputs fails, the other live source acts as a backup to automatically support the NSM-205FC's power needs.
- Automatic MDI / MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play
- Each port supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation
- Store-and-forward architecture
- Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control
- 3.2Gbps high performance memory bandwidth
- Frame buffer memory:512 Kbit
- Integrated look-up engine with dedicated 1 K unicast MAC addresses.
- Redundant Power Inputs +10 ~ +30V DC
Power failure alarm by relay output
- Supports operating temperatures from 0°C ~ +70°C
- DIN rail mount for industrial usage
- Compatibility: IEEE 802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3x
- Interface: 10/100 Base-T and 100 Base-FX(SC Connector; Multi-mode)
- Ethernet Port: 10/100 Mbps x 4
- Fiber Optic Port: 100 Mbps x 1
- Provides LEDs for network and power monitoring
- ESD Protection:
- 8 KV Contact Discharge
- 15KV Air-Gap Discharge
- Fiber Optic Transmission distance:
- Multi mode fiber: 50/125, 62.5/125 or 100/140 μm
- Multi mode fiber, 412 m for half duplex, 2 km for full duplex
- Ethernet Cables:
- 10 Base-T (Cat.3, 4,5 UTP cable; 100m Max.)
- 100 Base-T (Cat.5 UTP cable; 100m Max.)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ +85°C
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 72.5mm x 110mm x 96.5 mm (W x H x D)
- Power requirements:
- +10 to 30V DC (Removable Terminal Block)
- Alarm Contact:One relay output
- current carrying capacity of 2A @ 30 VDC
- Power consumption: 0.15A@24Vdc (± 5%, arrowed)