ICP DAS USA's NSM-200SX is a rich 10/100/1000 SFP Media Converter which transparently connects copper to SFP for multimode or single mode fiber. The NSM-200SX 10/100/1000 Ethernet to Fiber Converters provide an economical path to extend the distance of an existing network, the life of non-fiber based equipment, or the distance between two devices. The pluggable fiber optics port allows for flexible network configurations using SFP transceivers supplied by ICP DAS or other manufacturers of MSA (Multi-source Agreement) compliant SFPs.
- Provides 1 x 1000 Mbps fiber port with SC type connector for 1000 Base-SX/LX device
- Supports wide operating temperatures from -30°C ~ +75°C (-22°F ~ +167°F)
- Transparent to jumbo packets up to 10 KB
- Provides Link Fault Pass-through (LFP)
- Supports redundant +12 VDC ~ +48 VDC power input