The NSM-200G-SFP is equipped with 10/100/1000 SFP Media Converters that transparently connects copper to SFP for multimode or single mode fiber.
Gigabit Media Converters are also available with support for LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) feature
- Provides 1 x 1000 Mbps fiber port with SC type connector for 1000 Base-SX/LX device
- Supports wide operating temperatures from -30 °C ~ +75 °C
- Transparent to jumbo packets up to 10 KB
- Provides Link Fault Pass-through (LFP)
- Supports redundant +12 VDC ~ +48 VDC power input
10/100/1000 Base-T(X) auto negotiation speed and auto MDI/MDI-X connection
1000BaseSFP slot/100BaseSFP slot
PWR1, PWR2, P-Fail, Link/Act, 100M, 1000M
Min. TX Output
Max. RX Sensitivity
Min. RX Overload
Input Voltage Range
+12 VDC ~ +48 VDC (Non-isolated)
0.1 A @ 24 VDC
Dimensions (W x L x H)
34 mm x 111 mm x 121 mm
DIN-Rail Mounting (optional wall mounting kits)
-30°C ~ +75°C
-40°C ~ +85°C
Ambient Relative Humidity
10% ~ 90% RH, non-condensing
Customers who bought this item also purchased the following items.
24V , 1A 24W Industr...
Single-mode 1310 nm,...
24V , 0.25A 6W Power...
1000 Base-T to 1000B...
Unmanaged Power over...
*For Multi Mode Use*...