*For Multi Mode Use* Unmanaged 4 Port Industrial 10/100 BaseT Ethernet to Fiber Optics100BaseFX Converter in Plastic Case that Secures Data Transmission by Using Fiber Optic Transmission to provide immunity from EMI/RFI interference. (SC Connector; Multi-mode). Supports operating temperatures from 0° ~ +70°C (32F ~ 158F).
Ethernet is used for transmitting a signal up to 2 Km(6,600 ft), and is the perfect solution for applications where transmission must be protected from electrical exposure, surges, lightning or chemical corrosion.
The NS-205FC operates at either half or full duplex mode. In full duplex mode, range is 2km with 62.5/ 125μm fiber cables; in half duplex mode, range is 412m with 62.5/ 125μm fiber cables.
The Ethernet supports 10/ 100M auto-negotiation feature and auto MDI /MDIX function
- Automatic MDI / MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play
- Each port supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation
- Store-and-forward architecture
- Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control
- 3.2Gbps high performance memory bandwidth
- Frame buffer memory:512 Kbit
- Integrated look-up engine with dedicated 1 K unicast MAC addresses.
- Supports +10 ~ +30Vdc voltage
- Supports operating temperatures from 0° ~ +70°C
- DIN rail mount for industrial usage
- IEEE 802.3
- 10/100 Base-T(X)
- 100 Base-FX(SC Connector; Multi-mode)
- Ethernet Port: 10/100 Mbps x 4
- Fiber Optics Port: 100 Mbps x 1
- Provides LEDs for network and power monitoring
- ESD Protection:
- 8 KV Contact Discharge
- 15KV Air-Gap Discharge
- Fiber Optic Transmission distance:
- Multi mode fiber:50/125, 62.5/125 or 100/140 μm
- Multi mode fiber, 412 m for half duplex, 2 km for full duplex
- Ethernet Cables:
- 10 Base-T (Cat.3, 4,5 UTP cable; 100m Max.)
- 100 Base-TX (Cat.5 UTP cable; 100m Max.)
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~ +85°C
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 64mm x 110mm x 98mm (W x H x D)
- Power requirements:
- +10 to +30Vdc (Removable Terminal Block)
- Power consumption:
- 0.14A@24Vdc (± 5%, arrowed)
24V , 1A 24W Power S...