The MSM-508FT-T series is an 8-port Industrial Ethernet Layer 2 Managed Switch with 2-Fiber Port that secures data transmission by using fiber optic transmission to provide immunity from EMI/RFI interference. It is perfect solution for applications where transmission must be protected from electrical exposure, surges, lightning or chemical corrosion.
It can be managed through RS-232 port via serial console or Ethernet port using telnet or Web browser. In addition, the switch supports a lot of powerful managed functions, such as 802.1Q Tag-based VLAN, Portbased VLAN, 802.1p QoS (Quality of Service), Port Trunking, Spanning Tree, Cable Testing and Port Mirroring.
Built-in ICP DAS Cyber-Ring technique that enable multiple switches to be placed into a redundant ring. Typically it detects and recovers from a fiber or copper link failure within approximately 20 ms V for the majority of applications a seamless process. Modbus/TCP, Modbus/RTU and OPC supported, SCADA application can monitor status of Ethernet and fiber port with Modbus or OPC protocol.
MSM-508F provides two power inputs that can be connected simultaneously to live DC power sources. If one of the power inputs fails, the other live source acts as a backup to automatically support the it's power needs. And the relay output facility can deliver warning signal while power or network link failure.
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play
- Each port supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation
- Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control
- Supports wide operating temperatures from -30°C ~ +75&de;C
- Built-in Cyber-Ring redundant technique
- Redundant Dual Power Inputs +12 VDC ~ +48 VDC
Power failure alarm by relay output
- Modbus remote monitoring
- Supports Modbus OPC Server
- Store-and-forward architecture
- Frame buffer memory: 1 Mbit
- 2048 MAC addresses
- 3.2 Gbps high performance memory bandwidth
- DIN-Rail Mounting