The MN-3253(T) is an I/O expansion device for Motionnet systems, and is equipped with 32 isolated digital input channels. Each Motionnet communication line can be connected to up to 64 modules, meaning that the I/O can be expanded to up to 2048 input channels. The communication time required by each MN-3253(T) is 15.1 us. If 64 modules have been connected, signals for 2048 points on 64 modules can be sent and received within 0.97 msec. The update of the I/O status is completed automatically through the Motionnet system at a constant interval, and setting interrupts for specific input points that the customer wants to monitor can help prevent CPU time from being wasted by repetitive polling when there is nothing else for the issuing process to do. Each input port can be specified as either NPN or PNP (12 ~ 24 V).
- Maximum communication speed: 20 Mbps
- 32-ch isolated digital inputs
- Each Motionnet transfer line: connect modules up to 64
- Designing isolation protection: power, communication, I/O
- LED diagnostics for communication and I/O status
- Each port can be specified as NPN or PNP (12 ~ 24 V)