Embedded Linux Controller with Dual 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet Ports and 7 I/O slots and Linux Operating System. Supports operating temperatures between -25 ~ +75 °C (-13F ~ 167F).
LP-8781 equips a LX800 CPU (500MHz) running a Linux 2.6.18 Operating System, variant connectivity (VGA, USB, Ethernet, RS-232/485) and 7 slots for high performance parallel I/O modules (high profile I-8K series) and serial-type I/O modules (high profile I-87K I/O modules).
Programs can be saved in an external storage device, such as a CF Card, USB device or RAM via ethernet. A LinPAC SDK is provided for help with developing LinPAC I/O applications rapidly and easily when I-7000 / I-8000 / I-87K series I/O modules are used in the LinPAC. Users can develop LinPAC applications by using GNU C Language. In the meanwhile, all kinds of servers and functions built-in make the LinPAC more powerful and users will be able to operate LinPAC to achieve their own project smoothly. With LP-8x81 series, users can achieve the redundancy function and it will make the whole control system safer.
- Development Environment
- LinPAC SDK : ICP DAS provides the library file － libi8k.a which includes all the functions of the I-7000/8000/87k series modules. Users can develop LinPAC-8x81 Applications easily by GNU C Language.
- Built-in Server
- Web Server : Through these servers, users active web pages can be placed in the LinPAC and make LinPAC be a Web Site. Telnet Server, SSH Server: Through these servers, users can remote control and transfer files with LinPAC by encrypting mode.
- Unique Serial Number: As soon as “Unique Serial Number” added in users’ program, then users’ program will be locked for this LinPAC.
- Perl, PHP : The program written by Perl and PHP interpret language can be also executed in the LinPAC.
- GTK+ Library, Users can write LinPAC GUI programs by using GTK+ library.
- Dual Watchdog Timer, Built-In Flash Disk (4GB). Dual Battery-Backup SRAM (512KB), There are one resolution mode supported in the LinPAC.
Reference & Support
|OS||Linux kernel 2.6.18|
|Embedded Service||Web Server, Telnet Server, SSH Server|
|SDK Provided||Standard LinPAC SDK for Linux by GNU C language|
|CPU||AMD LX800 processor (32-bit and 500 MHz)|
|System Memory||1 GB RAM|
|Dual Battery Backup SRAM||512 KB (for 5 years data retain)|
|Flash||4 GB as IDE Master|
|Data Retention: 40 years; 1,000,000 erase/write cycles|
|CF Card||8 GB (support up to 32 GB)|
|64-bit Hardware Serial Number||Yes|
|Dual Watchdog Timers||Yes|
|Programmable LED Indicator||1|
|Rotary Switch||Yes (0~9)|
|DIP Switch||Yes (8 bits)|
|VGA & Communication Ports|
|VGA||640 x 480 ~ 1024 x 768|
|Ethernet Port||RJ-45 x 2, 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet Controller
(Auto-negotiating, auto MDI/MDI-X, LED indicator)
|USB 1.1 (host)||2|
|COM1||Internal communication with I-87K modules in slots|
|COM2||RS-232 (RxD, TxD and GND); Non-isolated|
|COM3||RS-485||D2+,D2-;self-tuner ASIC inside|
|COM4||RS-232/RS-485 (RxD, TxD, CTS, RTS and GND forData- for RS-485); RS-232, Data+ and Data- for RS-485); Non-isolated|
|COM5||RS-232 (RxD, TxD, CTS, RTS, DSR, DTR, CD, RI and GND); Non-isolated|
|I/O expansion slots (Supports high profile I-8K and I-87K modules only)|
|Slot Number||7 slots|
|Hot Swap * Will be available||I/O Module Hot Swap Ability for High Profile I-87K Modules Only|
|Installation||DIN-Rail or Wall Mounting|
|Operating Temperature||-25 ~ +75 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 ~ +85 °C|
|Ambient Relative Humidity||5 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Input Range||+10 ~ +30 VDC|
|Redundant Power Input||Yes, with one power relay (1 A @ 24 VDC) for alarm|
|Capacity||1.8 A, 5 V supply to CPU and backplane, total 15 W||1.8 A, 5 V supply to CPU and backplane, 5.2 A, 5 V supply to I/O expansion slots, total 35 W||2.0 A, 5 V supply to CPU and backplane, 5.0 A, 5 V supply to I/O expansion slots, total 35W|
|Consumption||14.4 W (0.6 A @ 24 VDC)||14.4 W (0.6 A @ 24 VDC)||16.8 W (0.7 A @ 24 VDC)|
8-channel Relay Output Module
24V / 1.7A 40.8W Power Supply
4-channel RTD Input Module