- Liquid leak detection
- Leak detection triggers an audible alarm
- A mute button to silence the alarm
- Two LED indicators to display the status of the power and the alarm
- A configurable relay output
- Leader cables and sensor cable can be up to 500 meters
- Adjustable detection sensitivity
- Supports DCON and Modbus RTU protocols
- Embedded Dual Watchdog
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -25 to +75°C
- Tiny form factor with easy screw mounting (DIN mount versions are available)
The iSN-101 series Liquid Leak Detection Module is a low-cost, intelligent liquid leak detection device that can be used to directly control Relay Output. No additional conversion module is needed and the iSN-101 can be easily integrated with a variety of monitoring systems to achieve remote alarm and remote device control. The iSN-101 Liquid Leak Detection module can be used to monitor double-core leader cable, with lengths of up to 500 meters, and can be used with both the sensor cable and its included water leakage probe (S3 modules include probe, otherwise sold separately) . If liquid is detected, the controller immediately activates the output relay - the normally open, normally closed passive output signal. The module can be easily integrated with other collection hosts connected to the network. The iSN-101 is suitable for real-time leak detection in critical locations, such as computer room base stations, warehouses, libraries, museums and industrial sites, and also for air handling equipment, refrigeration units, liquid containers, or pump tanks, etc., where there is a need to monitor any leakage of the equipment.
The iSN-101 is a leakage detection module used in water pipe leak monitoring in buildings with two working modes.
- Works with the water sense cable, installed near a possibly leaking pipe or area to detect leakage with the alarm.
- Works with the water leakage probe, installed in a fixed location where a leak is possible.
A leakage monitoring system can be applied to the water pipes, fire pipes, and sewage pipes of buildings, which can save water and esnure safety. The iSN-101 can detect leakages, send out signals and alarms, and can be combined with the WISE IoT Edge Controller or TPD/VPD Touch HMI, to further integrate with the data acquisition and control system.