The iPPC-6831-WES7 series product is WES7 based Panel PC that combine computing, I/O, and operator interface into a single unit, and provides a perfect solution for integrating HMI, data acquisition and control in an individual PAC. It is equipped with an Intel Atom E3845 CPU, three I/O expansion slots, TFT LCD and a variety of connectives including dual Gigabit Ethernet, USB port, RS-232 and RS-485 interface. The operating system is pre-installed in the built-in mSATA SSD, and the storage can be expanded via a Compact Flash slot. The local I/O slots are available for using our I-8K or I-87K series I/O modules and remote I/O expansion is available for connecting to our Ethernet I/O modules or RS-485 I/O modules. The iPPC-6831-WES7 is designed for panel mount installation, the front panel is NEMA 4/IP65 rated and can withstand sprayed water, humidity and extreme dust. It is also designed to operate over a wide -20°C to 60°C ambient temperature range, the fanless design offers the ultimate in reliability with no moving parts.
Since WES7 has the same Win32 API as Windows 7, most popular applications on desktop can run on WES7 based Panel PC.
- LCD Size: 15" with Touch Panel
- E3845 (1.91 GHz) CPU
- WES7 (Windows Embedded Standard 7)
- Support eLogger HMI (free)
- 3 I/O Expansion Slots
- NEMA 4/IP65 Compliant Front Panel
- Ultra-Rugged Construction and Reliable Design
- Operating Temperature?-20 °C ~ +60 °C
WES7 Embedded OS
WES7 has the same Win32 API as Windows 7. Most popular applications on desktop can be run on WES7.
It’s also compatible with rich Windows IDEs, such as Visual studio, Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, etc.
- Full Win32 API
- Remote Desktop Protocol 5.1
- Silverlight 5
- Enhanced Write Filter
- .NET Framework 3.5, 4.0, 4.5
- Language support : English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese