The iPPC-x801-WES7 is a series of fanless industrial touch panel PC providing a perfect solution for integrating HMI, data acquisition and control in an individual PAC. It is based on WES7 operating system running on a powerful Intel Atom E3845 CPU is based, comes with 10.4", 12.1", 15" and 17” LCD monitor and a variety of connective interfaces including dual Gigabit Ethernet, USB port, RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485.
The WES7 operating system is pre-installed in the built-in mSATA SSD, and the storage can be expanded via a Compact Flash slot. The remote I/O expansion is available for connecting to our Ethernet I/O modules or RS-485 I/O modules. The iPPC-x801-WES7 is designed for panel mount installation with NEMA 4/IP65-compliant front bezels to withstand sprayed water, humidity and extreme dust and operating over a wide temperature range of -20 °C to 60 °C.
Since WES7 has the same Win32 API as Windows 7, most popular applications on desktop can run on WES7 based Panel PC.
- LCD Size: 10.4", 12.1", 15" and 17” with Touch Panel
- E3845 (1.91 GHz) CPU
- WES7 (Windows Embedded Standard 7)
- Support eLogger HMI (free)
- NEMA 4/IP65 Compliant Front Panel
- Ultra-Rugged Construction and Reliable Design
- Operating Temperature?-20 °C ~ +60 °C
WES7 Embedded OS
WES7 has the same Win32 API as Windows 7. Most popular applications on desktop can be run on WES7.
It’s also compatible with rich Windows IDEs, such as Visual studio, Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, etc.
- Full Win32 API
- Remote Desktop Protocol 5.1
- Silverlight 5
- Enhanced Write Filter
- .NET Framework 3.5, 4.0, 4.5
- Language support : English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese