The iKAN-116 is an industrial-grade, LED display device, designed to format messages up to 8 Unicode characters or 16 ASCII in a single line. It can be changed easily changed into multiple languages or up to seven different colors. The iKan 116 is equipped to support RTU and TCP protocols that can easily be integrated into any existing PLC and SCADA environments. Data written from a PC or a PLC displays in a formatted message in real-time. Messages can be edited and enabled/disabled using a standard web browser or a mobile device.
- Supports Modbus TCP Slave and Modbus RTU Slave protocols
- Can be remotely controlled using a mobile device.
- 7 colors, including red, blue, yellow, green, light blue, purple and white
- Able to store up to 64 common messages and 10 instant messages
- Web-based User Interface
- Able to integrate both text and variables in a single message
- Built-in RTC (Real Time Clock )
- Supports multiple languages with a text height of 16 cm