FeaturesThe I-8x3x family of embedded Ethernet controllers offers an ideal compromise between our I-7188 family of micro controllers, and our W-8000 series PAC controllers. The I-8000 is a flexible and robust solutions for users looking to implement a localized, ethernet based, rack mounted control / data acquisition solution. I-8x3x features include:
- Localized, high speed paralell backplane
- Equipped with MiniOS7 (ROM-DOS like OS)
- Supports IPv4.
- Provides full C library functions for:
- I-8000 I-87K I/O
- 7-segment LED display
- RTC (real time clock)
- and more!
- Firmware can be updated via the RS-232 port
- XServer architecture greatly simplifies programming of TCP/IP protocol
- Supports "VxComm" capabilities for all COM ports (RS-232 and Ethernet)
- Provides a hardware serial number or an ASICKey to protect designated systems.
- Compact I/O Expansion slots allow quick installation of I/O modules
- Built-in watchdog circuit
- Dual Bus designed to support I-8000 & I-87K series I/O modules
- ModBus TCP & RTU (via internal pass through)
- Processor: AMD 80188 @ 40MHz (AMD 80188 @ 80MHz CPU for -80 models)
- SRAM: 256~512Kb (model dependant)
- Flash ROM: 256~512Kb (model dependant)
- EEPROM: 2Kb
- Built-in Watchdog Timer
- COM0: Internal use
- COM1: RS-232/Program download port
- COM2: Ethernet 10 Base T NE2000 compatible
- COM3: RS-232/485
- S-MMI: Small Man Machine Interface (LED Display)
- I/O Expansion Slots: 0, 4, 8
- Power Supply: 20W / Unregulated +10Vdc to +30Vdc
- Operating Temp.: -25°C to 75°C
- Storage Temp.: -25°C to 75°C
- Humidity: 5 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
- 418 x 110 x 75.5 mm
- Din Rail Mount
Isolated Digital Inp...
16 Channel Digital I...
4 Channel RTD Input ...
16 Channel Universal...
16 Channel Isolated ...
24V , 1.7A 40.8W Pow...
24V , 1A 24W Power S...
The I-3625-ENC IP66 ...