8 Channel Universal Analog Input Module with High Voltage Protection. I-87019R is phased out and replaced by I-87019RW.
References & Support
The I-87019R has officially been phased out and will no longer be available. It has now been replaced by I-87019RW.
I-87019has a serial bus (RS-485) communication interface with DCON protocol. It can be plugged into our WinCon, LinCon, I-8000 controllers and I-87K, RF-87K I/O expansion units. I-87019 is an Universal Analog Input Input Module with High Voltage Protection and 8 channels. I-87019 is a serial cartridge based I/O module that offers the ultimate in cost effective flexibility.
- Input Type : mV, V, mA, Thermocouple
- Input Channels: 8 differential
- Voltage Range: ± 15mV, ± 50mV,± 100mV, ±150mV, ± 500mV,± 1V, ± 2.5V, ± 5V, ± 10V
- Current Range: ± 20mA (jumper selectable)
- Thermocouple Range : Type J, K, T, E, R, S, B, N, C, L, M, L2
- Resolution : 16-bits
- Sampling Rate : 8 samples/second (Total)
- Accuracy : ±0.15%
- -3dB BandWidth : 5.24Hz
- Common Mode Rejection : Typical 86dB
- Voltage Input Impedance : >2M Ohms
- Overvoltage Voltage Protection : ±240Vrms
- Individual Channel Configurable
- Wire Opening Detection for Thermocouple
- Isolation Voltage : 3000Vdc
- Power :
- Input Voltage Range : +5Vdc
- Power Consumption : 1.1W