- Strain Gauge Measurement
- High Resolution: 16-bit
- Excitation Voltage Output : 0 ~ 10 V
- Individual Channel Configuration
- 2-channel Digital Inputs
- 2-channel Digital Outputs
- 3000 VDC Intra-Module Isolation
- RoHS Compliant
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -25 ~ +75°C
In the industrial automation & manufacturing industries, there are numerous situations where it is vital to convert physical force into a measurable electrical output; in most cases, you will need a strain gauge or load cell. The question remains, however, of how to handle, convert, and log these electrical signals.
This is where I-87016W should be your NO.1 choice! It not only processes the data from load cells or strain gauges, but also features linear mapping that generates intuitive and synchronous results. Using a user-defined correspondent table, I-87016W converts analog force data directly into a readable weight output.
- Industrial Automation
- Industrial Machinery
- Building Automation
- Semiconductor Fabrication
- Control Systems