The I-8094A is a 4-axis stepping/pulse-type servo motor control module that can be used on any of the ICP DAS PAC series controllers, and is suitable for general-purpose motion applications. The I-8094A has the full functions of the I-8094 and has an internal 80186 CPU allowing the module to be used to perform additional functions, including the ability to perform motion operations without requiring a PAC. When working with a PAC, it also allows users to perform additional functions by calling user-defined subroutines (Macro functions). Users can embed their customized processes (know-how) inside this module.
In addition to its wide speed range, this intelligent motion controller also has a variety of motion control functions built in, such as 2/3-axis linear interpolation, 2-axis circular interpolation, T/S-curve acceleration/deceleration, numerous synchronous actions, automatic homing, and others. A major advantage is that the majority of the I-8094A motion control functions are performed by the high-performance motion ASIC with little load on the processor. While driving the motors, the motion status, and the status of the other I/O channels on the PAC modules, can still be monitored.
As the CPU loading requirements of the I-8094A is minimal, one or more motion modules may be used with a single PAC controller. ICP DAS also provides a variety of functions, and examples that can be used to reduce the need for additional programming by users, making it a highly cost-effective solution for motion control application developers.
- Independent 4-axis motion control
- Support for hand wheel and jog functions
- 2/3-axis linear / 2-axis circular interpolation function
- Continuous interpolation function
- Programmable T/S-curve acceleration and deceleration
- A maximum pulse output rate of 4 Mpps for each axis
- Pulse Output Types: CW/CCW or PULSE/DIR
- 32-bit encoder counter for each axis
- Encoder Pulse Input Types: A/B Phase or Up/Down
- Programmable automatic homing for each axis
- Position comparison management and software limits
- A wide range of synchronous actions (event-triggered actions)
- Can operate as a standalone module or in conjunction with a PAC
|Number of Axes||4|
|Maximum Pulse Output Rate||4 MHz|
|Command Type||Pulse Command|
|Pulse Output Mode||CW/CCW, PULSE/DIR|
|Operation Mode||Semi-closed Loop|
|Linear Interpolation||Any 2 to 3 of 4 axes|
|Circular Interpolation||Any 2 axes|
|Speed Curve Profile||T/S-curve|
|Motion Relative I/O||Home, LMT+/-, NHOME, EMG, INP, ALM, SVON|
|Synchronous Action||10 activation factors and 14 actions|
|Ring Counter Mode||32-bit|
|Position Control Mode||Incremental mode and Absolute mode|
|Position Compare Trigger||10 KHz|
|Encoder Interface||A/B pulse, Up/Down|
|Encoder Rate||4 MHz|
|Digital Input Channels||-|
|Digital Output Channels||-|
|I/O Isolation (with DN-8468)||2500 Vrms optical isolation|
|Connector||68-pin SCSI-II connector|
|Power Consumption||+5 V @ 500 mA|
|Macro Functions||• User-defined subroutines
• The contents of subroutines can be different depending on the users custom designs
• Functions can be loaded as a macro on-line
• Macro can be run as default function calls
• User's know-how can be maintained in privacy
|Operating Temperature||-20 ~ +75°C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 ~ +85°C|
|Ambient Relative Humidity||5 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing|
High Speed 2-Axis Mo...
2-axis stepping , se...
2 Axis Stepping , Se...
3-axis Encoder Modul...
3 Axis Encoder Modul...
8-channel PWM Output...
Printer Port & XSock...
High-speed 4-axis Mo...