I-7565M-HS is a high speed USB to CAN converter with two CAN channels. It improves the transformation speed of other I-7565 series, and allows receiving max. 15000 standard 2.0A CAN frames per second. I-7565M-HS support CAN2.0A/2.0B protocol and different baud rates from 10 kbps to 1000 kbps. The important feature of I-7565M-HS is to support the user-defined baud rate function no matter what the baud rate is. When connecting I-7565M-HS to PC, PC will load the relevant device driver automatically (hot plug & play). Therefore, users can make data collection and processing of CAN Bus network easier and quicker by applying I-7565M-HS. The application fields can be CAN Bus monitoring, building automation, remote data acquisition, environment control and monitoring, laboratory equipment & research, factory automation, etc.
The following is the application structure for the USB to CAN module. The PC can be the CAN host, monitor or HMI to access/control the CAN devices through the CAN network by the I-7565M-HS Converter. The module let users to communicate with CAN devices easily from PC with USB interface.
- Compatible with USB 2.0 (High Speed)
- Compatible with the ISO 11898-2 standard
- Support both CAN2.0A and CAN2.0B specifications
- No external power supply (powered by USB)
- Programmable CAN Bus baud rate from 10kbps to 1000kbps
- Support CAN Bus message filter configuration
- Timestamp of CAN message with at least ±10us precision
- Watchdog inside
- Provide PWR, CAN Tx/Rx and CAN status indication LEDs
- Built-in dip-switch to select 120 ohm terminal resister for CAN Bus
- Support firmware update via USB
- Provide utility tool for users module setting and CAN Bus communication testing conveniently
- Provide API library for user program development
- Control System
- Building Automation
- Factory Automation
- Monitor System
- Vehicle Automation
- Provide CAN Bus baud rate / acceptance filter configuration
- Easily transmit/receive CAN messages for testing and display the time-stamp of each received CAN message
- Provide saving the CAN message as “TXT” file for data log
- Provide sending CAN message by using the internal timer of module for high precision transmission
- Check / Reset module status remotely and get current CAN Bus message flow
Reference & Support
8-pin terminal-block connector
10 ~ 1000 kbps
DIP switch for the 120 ? terminal resistor
3000 VDC for DC-to-DC, 2500 Vrms for photocoupler
ISO-11898-2, CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B
CAN Filter Configuration
Selectable whitelist and blacklist CAN ID filter via Utility tool
512 data frames
Max Data Flow
15000 fps for Tx/Rx
USB Type B
USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbps)
Built-in Windows 2K/XP/7/8/10
Power, MS, CAN1, CAN2, CAN1_ST, CAN2_ST LEDs
USB power delivery
1.5 W (Max.)
111.0 mm x 102.0 mm x 27.0 mm (W x L x H)
-25 ~ 75 ?
-30 ~ 80 ?
10 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing
Customers who bought this item also purchased the following items.
1.8M USB 2.0 A-Male ...
7 Channel Surge Prot...
EMI Ferrite Split,Sn...