The I-7510 provides 2-way optical isolation between one piece of RS-422/RS-485 equipment and the rest of the system. It can also be used as a repeater to extend the transmission signal of an existing RS-485 network to beyond 4000 feet. Additionally, an RS-485 system can be expanded beyond the 256 node limitation imposed by the standard. It can also be used to convert a 4-wire RS-422 signal to a 2-wire RS-485 signal, and vice versa.
- Works as a RS-485 Repeater, RS-422 Repeater, and RS-422 to RS-485 Signal Converter
- Extends RS-485 signal beyond 4000 feet
- Transmission Speed of up to 115200 bps
- Auto Switching Baud Rate, 300 ~ 115200 bps
- ESD Protection for RS-485 Data Line
- 2-way 3000 VDC Isolation Protection
- Supports Power Input of +10 ~ +30 VDC
- Supports Operating Temperatures from -25 °C ~ +75 °C (-13F ~ 167F)
- DIN-Rail mountable
Reference & Support
2-wire cabling/4-wire cabling
Belden 8941 (2P twisted-pair cable)/Belden 8942 (4P twisted-pair cable), if different cables are used, the transmission distance may change
Max. 1,200 m at 9.6 kbps; Max. 400 m at 115.2 kbps
Max. Devices Supported
Self-Tuner Asic Inside
300 ~ 115200 bps
3000 VDC Isolated Voltage
Removable 10-Pin Terminal Block x 2
Input Voltage Range
+10 VDC ~ +30 VDC (Non-isolated)
Fire Retardant Materials (UL94-V0 Level)
Dimensions (W x H x D)
72 mm x 122 mm x 35 mm
-25°C ~ +75°C
-30°C ~ +75°C
10 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing
Three-Way Isolated R...
RS-485,RS-422 Three ...
RS-485 , RS-422 Isol...
Small Industrial Enc...
24V , 0.2A 4.8W Powe...
24V , 1.7A 40.8W Pow...
Reviews - Write a Review - Sort by - Newest - Oldest - Highest Rated - Lowest Rated
Allen R - 5 / 5
We use I-7510 for extending our RS-485 communication distance. I've been using these for many years and like the wide operating temperature range.