The HRT-310 is designed to be used as a master device of HART protocol, allowing the Modbus to connect HART devices and converting the HART protocol to Modbus RTU / ASCII protocol. In addition, the gateway is equipped with a more powerful built-in resistor, allowing connecting up to 15 HART devices without having to connect an additional external resistor. The HRT-310 is designed for users to integrate their HART devices into Modbus network easily and quickly.
- Industrial Automation
- Factory Automation
- Process Automation
HRT-310, a HART master to Modbus slave gateway, is applied to integrate the information from these HART flow meters into the customer's HMI system. Through the HRT-310, all of the HART flow meters will be regarded as Modbus slave devices and the HMI system can use the built-in Modbus RTU communication to access these HART flow meters easily.
More than 250 HART device information needs to be integrated to surveillance center. In PC side, uses 3 pieces of PCI cards (VXC-148U, for 24 channels RS-485 expansion). I-2542A and I-2542B (RS-485 to Fiber) are used in every RS-485 channel to extend RS-485 communication distance. There are about 20 pieces of HRT-710 modules used in every RS-485 channel with the different station ID. Through the structure, SCADA or HMI system can integrate all HART device information via Modbus protocol easily and quickly.
- Support HART Short/Long frame
- Support HART Burst mode
- Allow two HART Masters
- Working in point-to-point or multi-drop HART mode
- Connecting up to 15 HART modules
- Support Modbus RTU and ASCII format
- Support Modbus Slave mode
- Support firmware update via Com Port. (FW_v1.2 and HW_v1.2)
- Support on-line replacement of HART devices. (FW_v1.5)
- Support acquire Long Frame Address automatically (FW_v1.5)
- Isolated COM Port : RS-232/422/485
- Provide LED indicators
- Built-in Watchdog
- DIN Rail or Wall Mounting
- Provide the system and communication configuration of HRT-710 / HRT-310
- Provide the Modbus address table for HART command data
- Provide the diagnostic information of HRT-710 / HRT-310 module and HART device
- Provide send / receive HART command to access HART device
- Provide "Load/Save" module configuration file to apply to other HRT-710 / HRT-310 quickly
RS-232(3 wires) / RS-422 / RS-485
Baud Rate (bps)
1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200
Modbus RTU / Modbus ASCII
4-pin screwed terminal block
2-pin screwed terminal block
2-wired or 4-wired HART devices
Point to Point or Multi-Drop
Only Digital Data
HART Frame Type
Short and Long Frame
Max. HART Device
250 Ω (1W) by Dip-Switch
Yes (module provides +30V output)
Unregulated +10 ~ +30 VDC
Power reverse polarity protection, Over-voltage brown-out protection
25 mm x 116 mm x 120 mm (W x L x H)
-25°C ~ +75°C
-30°C ~ +80°C
5% ~ 95% RH, non-condensing
Customers who bought this item also purchased the following items.
24V , 0.2A 4.8W Powe...
SCADA control and mo...
USB to RS-232 , RS-4...
USB to RS-232 Conver...
USB To HART Protocol...
Modbus TCP to HART G...
Modbus RTU to HART G...