*** This product has been phased out and replaced with ET-7067 ***Web based Ethernet I/O Module
with Built in Web Server.
- 24 Relay Ethernet I/O
- Built in Modbus TCP Slave and Modbus RTU protocol
- Includes free utility and simple monitoring software
- Easy to use: Users do not have to write their own programs!
- Configured by Web HMI
The ET-6000 series also supports various Modbus functions. For example, Modbus/TCP slave, Modbus/TCP to Modbus/RTU gateway, Modbus/RTU master, Modbus/RTU slave; meaning the ET-6000 series can easily be integrated into any SCADA software environment using the Modbus protocol.
- Built in Web Server
- Each ET-6000 module has a built - in web server that allows the users to easily configure, monitor and control the module from a remote location using a regular web browser.
- Web HMI
- The Web HMI function allows users to create attractive, dynamic web pages to monitor and control the I/O points. Users can upload specific I/O layout pictures (bmp, jpg, gif formats) and define a description for each I/O point. No HTML or Java skills are needed to create the web pages.
- Communication Security
- An Account and password is needed when logging into the ET-6000 web server.
- An IP address filter is included; which can be used to allow or deny connections from specific IP addresses.
- Modbus protocol
- The Modbus/TCP slave function on the Ethernet port can be used to provide data to remote SCADA software.
- The Modbus/RTU slave function on the RS-232 port can be used to connect to a local HMI.
- The Modbus /TCP to Modbus/RTU gateway function through the Ethernet port to the RS-232 port can be used to upgrade a serial device with Ethernet communication ability
- Built-in Multi-function I/O
- An LED indicator is used for each DI or DO channel
- All Digital Output modules provide :
- Power on value (On boot up, the DO status is set to the Power-on value)
- Safe value (If Modbus/TCP communication is lost for a specified period,the DO status is set to the safe value)
- High/Low latched status
- DI channels can also be used as DI status and 16-bit low speed (100Hz) counters
- The various I/O components are mixed with multiple channels in a single module
- Provides the most cost effective I/O usage and enhances performance of the I/O operations
- Potect the hardware from damage caused by noise and surges
- Designed with isolation circuits for Ethernet, I/O and Power.
- All configuration settings can be saved to the EEPROM on the ET6000
- EEPROM is mounted on a daughter board (called the “portable” board)
- The settings can stored and easily backed up and moved.
- Dual Watchdog consists of a Module Watchdog and a Host Watchdog.
- Module Watchdog is a built-in hardware circuit
- Can be used to monitor the operation of the module
- Will reset the CPU module if a failure occurs in either the hardware or the software.
- Host Watchdog is a software function
- Can be used to monitor the operating status of the host
- Is used to prevent network communication problems or host failures
- RJ-45 port supports automatic MDI/MDI-x that can automatically detect the type of connection to the Ethernet device without requiring special straight or crossover cables.
- The ET-6000 is housed in a plastic-based shell/case with a column-like ventilator that helps to cool the working environment inside the shell/case
- Allows the ET-6000 to operate at temperatures ranging from -25°C and +75°C.
- This function is used to create a DI to DO pair through the Ethernet.
- Once the configuration is complete, the ET-6000 module can poll the status of local DI channels and then use the Modbus/TCP protocol to continuously write to a remote DO device in the background.
Small Industrial Enc...