*** This product has been phased out and replaced with ET-7052 ***
The ET-6000 series also supports various Modbus functions. For example, Modbus/TCP slave, Modbus/TCP to Modbus/RTU gateway, Modbus/RTU master, Modbus/RTU slave; meaning the ET-6000 series can easily be integrated into any SCADA software environment using the Modbus protocol.
The ET-6000 series modules are designed to be used in Industrial monitoring and measurement applications. The hardware has been manufactured to survive in harsh and noisy environments. The module contains 3-way isolation against noise and surge signals, has a wide range of power input (+10 ~ +30VDC) and can operating at temperature ranging from -25°C ~ +75°C.
Reference & Support
- Built in Web Server
- Each ET-6000 module has a built - in web server that allows the users to easily configure, monitor and control the module from a remote location using a regular web browser.
- Web HMI
- The Web HMI function allows users to create attractive, dynamic web pages to monitor and control the I/O points. Users can upload specific I/O layout pictures (bmp, jpg, gif formats) and define a description for each I/O point. No HTML or Java skills are needed to create the web pages.
- Communication Security
- An Account and password is needed when logging into the ET-6000 web server.
- An IP address filter is included; which can be used to allow or deny connections from specific IP addresses.
- Modbus protocol
- The Modbus/TCP slave function on the Ethernet port can be used to provide data to remote SCADA software.
- The Modbus/RTU slave function on the RS-232 port can be used to connect to a local HMI.
- The Modbus /TCP to Modbus/RTU gateway function through the Ethernet port to the RS-232 port can be used to upgrade a serial device with Ethernet communication ability
- Built-in Multi-function I/O
- An LED indicator is used for each DI or DO channel
- All Digital Output modules provide :
- Power on value (On boot up, the DO status is set to the Power-on value)
- Safe value (If Modbus/TCP communication is lost for a specified period,the DO status is set to the safe value)
- High/Low latched status
- DI channels can also be used as DI status and 16-bit low speed (100Hz) counters
- The various I/O components are mixed with multiple channels in a single module
- Provides the most cost effective I/O usage and enhances performance of the I/O operations
- Potect the hardware from damage caused by noise and surges
- Designed with isolation circuits for Ethernet, I/O and Power.
- All configuration settings can be saved to the EEPROM on the ET6000
- EEPROM is mounted on a daughter board (called the “portable” board)
- The settings can stored and easily backed up and moved.
- Dual Watchdog consists of a Module Watchdog and a Host Watchdog.
- Module Watchdog is a built-in hardware circuit
- Can be used to monitor the operation of the module
- Will reset the CPU module if a failure occurs in either the hardware or the software.
- Host Watchdog is a software function
- Can be used to monitor the operating status of the host
- Is used to prevent network communication problems or host failures
- RJ-45 port supports automatic MDI/MDI-x that can automatically detect the type of connection to the Ethernet device without requiring special straight or crossover cables.
- The ET-6000 is housed in a plastic-based shell/case with a column-like ventilator that helps to cool the working environment inside the shell/case
- Allows the ET-6000 to operate at temperatures ranging from -25°C and +75°C.
- This function is used to create a DI to DO pair through the Ethernet.
- Once the configuration is complete, the ET-6000 module can poll the status of local DI channels and then use the Modbus/TCP protocol to continuously write to a remote DO device in the background.
|CPU||80186 , 80MHz|
|Flash Memory||512 KB|
|Serial Port||RS-232 (TXD, RXD, GND) (115200 bps Max.)|
|Ethernet Port||10 / 100 Base TX (With Link, Activity LED Indicator)|
|7 Segment LED Display||5 Digits|
|System LED Indicator||4|
|Output Type||Isolated (N-MOSFET, Open Source)|
Max Load Current
Load Operating Voltage
10Vdc to 40Vdc
External Power Voltage Range
12Vdc to 45Vdc
|Over-Voltage Protection||+48 VDC|
|Direct Drive Power Relay Module||Yes|
|Short Circuit Protection and Current Limitation||Yes|
|Switching Inductive Loads||Yes|
|Intra-module Isolation, Field to Logic||3750V rms|
|Input Channels||14 (Sink/Source)|
|Input Type||Isolation, One Common/Ground for All Digital Inputs|
|Input Impedance||10K Ohms, 0.5W (For Wet Contact)|
|Dry Contact (Source)||On Voltage Level : Close to GND|
|Off Voltage Level : Open|
|Wet Contact (Sink/Source)||On Voltage Level : +10 to 50Vdc|
|Off Voltage Level : +3V (Max.)|
|Each Channel Can Be To Dry Contact or Wet Contact||Yes|
|Counters||Channels : 14|
|Max. Input Frequency : 100Hz|
|Min. Pulse Width : 5ms|
|Intra-module Isolation, Field to Logic||3750V rms|
|3 Way Isolation - Ethernet||1500V rms|
|3 Way Isolation - I/O||3750V rms|
|3 Way Isolation - Power||1000 VDC|
|Din Rail Mount||Yes|
|Power Input||+10 to +30 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||–25°C ~ +75°C|
|Storage Temperature||–30°C ~ +75°C|
|Relative Humidity||10% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Dimensions||90mm x 111mm x 70mm (W x D x H)|
8 Channel Isolated S...
Modbus TCP Based Rem...
Small Industrial Enc...