Isolated 16 Channel Relay Output (Form A) type EtherCAT Slave I/O Module
On the fly processing: EtherCAT Powerful MCU handles efficient network traffic 2 x RJ-45 bus interface The ECAT-2000 is equipped with the EtherCAT protocol and installed by daisy chain connection which permits the flexibility in devices installation and reduces infrastructure and operation costs. All the modules can be deployed in the network topologies such as star, line or ring. The isolation input and output design protects the ECAT-2000 against the harmful interference and environment. The ECAT-2061 is built in isolated 16 relay outputs. Users can obtain the output status not only via the process data but also from its LED indicators. It has passed and verified by the conformance test tool, therefore eligible EtherCAT Master or configurator can manipulate it simply and implement your various applications easily.
• On the fly processing: EtherCAT
• Powerful MCU handles efficient network traffic
• 2 x RJ-45 bus interface
• Distance between Stations up to 100 m (100BASE-TX)
• Support daisy chain connection
• EtherCAT conformance test tool verified
• Removable terminal block connector
• LED indicators for the I/O status
• Built-In digital I/O: 16-ch Relay DO
• RoHS compliant
• ESD Protection 4 KV Contact for each channel
Be the first to leave a review.