24V @ 2.5A & 5V @ 0.5A 65W Dual Output Power Supply. Replaced with MDR-6-24.
References & Support
The DP-660 has officially been phased out and will no longer be available. It has now been replaced by MDR-60-24.
DP-660 is a 65 watt, universal input switching mode power supply.
It is with 24V @ 2.5A & 5V @ 0.5A output options. DP-660 is intended for a powere device like a motor or solenoid application. The built in +5V 3T-regulator for DP-660 is for if there is a logical control circuit.
- Input voltage : 85VAC to 270VAC
- Input frequency : 47Hz to 63Hz
- Inrush current (Cold start) :
less than 30A at 115Vac
less than 60A at 230Vac
- DC Outputs :
- Efficiency : higher than 70% at rated load and 115Vac
- Holdup time : 16ms at rated load and 115Vac
- Over voltage protection : hiccup mode
- Short circuit protection : latch off
- Over voltage protection : latch off
- Operating temperature : 0 to 50°C
- Cooling : free air convection
- Storage temperature : -40°C to 85°C
- Din Rail Mount