ICP DAS USA’s DL-302-IP65 Data Logger device records CO, CO2, Temperature, Humidity and Dew Point information, including date and time stamps, and stores up to 450,000 downloadable records.
The DL-302-IP65 allows the user to access real-time data by using the free Windows software, the iOS App or the Android App, as long as they are connected to the same local network as the Data Logger.
Support is provided for popular industrial protocols such as DCON, Modbus RTU, as well as the emerging machine-to-machine (M2M)/IoT(Internet of Things) connectivity protocol - MQTT. The DL-300 Data Logger can be connected via widely used communication interfaces including RS-485, Ethernet and PoE, meaning that the device can be easily integrated into existing HMI or SCADA systems, and is easy to be maintained in a distributed control system.
- Simultaneous Display for CO, CO2, Temperature, Humidity and Dew Point
- Measurement Range
- CO: 0 ~ 1000 ppm
- CO2: 0 ~ 9999 ppm
- 2.8" LCD Touch Screen
- Able to store up to 450,000 records with date and time stamps
- Touch-screen and Web-based Configuration Interface
- Free Software Utility, iOS APP and Android App Included
- Able to Display Multilingual Messages on the Screen
- Supports the DCON, Modbus RTU, and MQTT Protocols
- Includes RS-485/Ethernet/PoE Communication Interfaces
- Relay Output for Audible/Visual Alarm or IAQ Device Control
- IP 65 Protection Approval
Mushroom growth yield requires long time to monitor the environment of CO2 concentration, temperature and humidity values, and its growth environment is high humidity condition. The general equipment cannot work in such environment, but the DL-302-IP65 can be used to record CO2, temperature, humidity and dew point information with date and time stamps in the operating temperature from -20°C to +50°C, and are able to store up to 450,000 downloadable records . The WISE-5231-3GWA features timer and schedule functions. It allows user to schedule specific date or time for control logic execution, or perform specific tasks such as time delay. With calendar user interface provided, schedule setting can be more efficient and fl exible. This does not require programming, only some simple settings will be able to achieve the farm production control and quality control, production resume ... and so on.