The AR-200/AR-400 series is a range of high-performance dynamic signal acquisition modules that are designed specifically for vibration monitoring and analysis. The maximum simultaneous sampling rate for each channel on the AR-200 and AR-400 is up to 200k-Hz and 125k-Hz respectively. The AR-200/AR-400 modules include a built-in 3mA excitation current to power the Integrated Electronics Piezo-Electric (IEPE) accelerometers and a 16-bit A/D converter. The data acquired by the AR-200/AR-400 is saved on a Micro SD card that can be used for offline vibration analysis.
ICP DAS also provides a utility that can be installed on the Host PC that can be easily configured for different triggering modes, as well as changing the sampling rate, and scheduling the sampling time for various applications using the development tools.
- 2 or 4 simultaneous, 16-bit resolution ADC
- Support 2 or 4 IEPE input and built-in 3 mA excitation current
- AR-200 support sample rate: 200kHz/100kHz/50kHz
- AR-400 support sample rate: 125kHz/100kHz/50kHz
- Max. Recording time: 120 seconds
- Dynamic range +/- 10V
- Flexible trigger modes: Push button trigger/Schedule trigger/analog threshold trigger/digital input trigger and utility remote trigger
- Supports 4 to 32 GB micro SDHC type flash
- Provide LED indicators
- 4 kV Contact ESD protection for any terminal
- Wide range of power input (+10 to +30 VDC) and operating temperature (-25 to 75°C)
Consequently, the AR-200/AR-400 modules are recommended as your best choice for vibration monitoring and measurement.
- Industrial Automation
- Factory Automation
- Process Automation
- Provide device search function.
- Support trigger mode configuration
- Support RTC calibration
- Provide recording file(*.ar) convert to various file type (*.xls, *.csv, *.txt)
- Support utility remote trigger mode
- Show system event log
Customers who bought this item also purchased the following items.
Unmanaged 5-Port Ind...
4 simultaneous, 16 b...